Get Ben Hunt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If I was St George I wouldn’t release him this year. F$&@ him, just either cop the cap hit or deny the release and make him front up and play. If he doesn’t, take legal action for breech if contract and dont pay him. They ain’t doing anything this year, why let another club benefit.
Agree something needs to happen in that space, could happen to us this season as the team are at long odds to play the finals.

Is it just me or is this entire Ben Hunt situation completely ott. I mean he’s been getting 1mil plus for how many years now and barely ever got his team to the finals. He’s literally got them there on one occasion. Most every year that team has finished 10th or worse with Hunt. Ok he goes alright in patches for qld but seriously when did this guy become the greatest thing since sliced bread in RL?
Since the media decided. Don't worry , like a toddler with a new toy , the media will get sick of him and move on to a new over blown, sensationalistic headline.

Is it just me or is this entire Ben Hunt situation completely ott. I mean he’s been getting 1mil plus for how many years now and barely ever got his team to the finals. He’s literally got them there on one occasion. Most every year that team has finished 10th or worse with Hunt. Ok he goes alright in patches for qld but seriously when did this guy become the greatest thing since sliced bread in RL?
My view is that these things are always discussed, assessed and measured WELL before the actual event occurs.

i.e. Titans knew Holbrook was getting canned, knew Des was coming in, conversations had and offers made. The rest is all piss and wind.

So 100% agree with you that there's way more to these things.

It's why my claim about Fifita , Tuitavake, Fainu and possibly others would have been ongoing things well before ANYBODY knew about them.

I'd sign Josh Mcguire for the rest of the season. At least the guy has fire in the belly.
There are so many reasons why that’s a ridiculous idea,but I’ll just stick to the factual element that he was suspended for 12 matches and the suspension from Super League would carry over to the NRL.Mind you,given that this thread was started on the idea that Manly should spend their TomT money on Ben Hunt,who is not a like for like signing,which are part of the NRL representative compo rules and the fact he wants to go back to QLD,it’s not the craziest idea going around

Was just reading it would cost the Broncos $200k for Hunt to play the remainder of the season for them, plus a transfer fee of ~$500k, so a total of ~$700k.

How can they afford that at this point of the season when there are rules stating you have to fulfil/use a certain percentage of your salary cap by a certain time?

Or does the transfer fee not count under the salary cap?

Or will Brisbane release someone to make room for Hunt under the cap?

Was just reading it would cost the Broncos $200k for Hunt to play the remainder of the season for them, plus a transfer fee of ~$500k, so a total of ~$700k.

How can they afford that at this point of the season when there are rules stating you have to fulfil/use a certain percentage of your salary cap by a certain time?

Pretty sure a transfer fee isn’t included in the cap,from past situations,which seems ridiculous to me.

Obviously it depends on who you are

Desperate times call for desperate measures. lol..i dunno..the whole joint is out of whack.
Priority should be to avoid the spoon,
It sounds like heresy and I am proud we've never had it but maybe the spoon would actually force some self reflection and prompt the top to bottom organisational changes we so desperately need to be competitive again. The last 10 years have been like we are stuck in quick sand.

We have more chance of getting his brother Mike Hunt but he'd need to play a few games for the Tigers first. Only then could we target him.
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10