Get Ben Hunt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
If the donkeys can pay him $200K then we should throw the $350K at him. We desperately need a playmaker out there from dummy half. Croker isn't the answer.

If the donkeys can pay him $200K then we should throw the $350K at him. We desperately need a playmaker out there from dummy half. Croker isn't the answer.
There is no way he is walking out of one basket case team and into another…

He has enough money to avoid this sh*tshow at all costs…

How about offering Schu in exchange for Hunt and we keep Fainu (if that’s a realistic option still)?

Apparently he's going to the Broncos this year then Titans from 2024.

Although he would play well with DCE, imagine the angst on here after GCKT signs elsewhere so he can get his opportunity in first grade....

I've read the Donkeys will be paying $500,000 for Hunt.
Where do they find that sort of cash under the Cap?
This situation stinks. Hunt is the best player at Illawarra and under contract for the next two season yet they are being forced to release him. To whom? Only the club leading the competition!
Yeah. That Cap really is doing its jobs equalising the comp.
I feel sorry for struggling clubs. Newcastle is an example; They have spent years developing Young into a champion winger, and desperately need him to be competitive, yet who poaches him? Just the sombrero champions Easts, who already have the most stacked roster in the comp.
It seems obvious that we have entered an era where only a select few clubs are realistic chances of winning a premiership.
Unfortunately, clubs like Manly, Illawarra and Newcastle will be fighting out for wooden spoons.

I've read the Donkeys will be paying $500,000 for Hunt.
Where do they find that sort of cash under the Cap?
This situation stinks. Hunt is the best player at Illawarra and under contract for the next two season yet they are being forced to release him. To whom? Only the club leading the competition!
Yeah. That Cap really is doing its jobs equalising the comp.
I feel sorry for struggling clubs. Newcastle is an example; They have spent years developing Young into a champion winger, and desperately need him to be competitive, yet who poaches him? Just the sombrero champions Easts, who already have the most stacked roster in the comp.
It seems obvious that we have entered an era where only a select few clubs are realistic chances of winning a premiership.
Unfortunately, clubs like Manly, Illawarra and Newcastle will be fighting out for wooden spoons.
Too many clubs in Sydney, the NRL probably needs a reason to cull 1 or 2 teams.

Ben Hunt in the halves could be magic. Schu move to lock if he is willing to be a team player and better himself. Could be an amazing move. Then we would just need to find the right fullback and a decent dummy half… makes it so sad when I spell it out like that.

Is it just me or is this entire Ben Hunt situation completely ott. I mean he’s been getting 1mil plus for how many years now and barely ever got his team to the finals. He’s literally got them there on one occasion. Most every year that team has finished 10th or worse with Hunt. Ok he goes alright in patches for qld but seriously when did this guy become the greatest thing since sliced bread in RL?

Is it just me or is this entire Ben Hunt situation completely ott. I mean he’s been getting 1mil plus for how many years now and barely ever got his team to the finals. He’s literally got them there on one occasion. Most every year that team has finished 10th or worse with Hunt. Ok he goes alright in patches for qld but seriously when did this guy become the greatest thing since sliced bread in RL?
And didn’t Brizzy turf him in the first place?

If I was St George I wouldn’t release him this year. F$&@ him, just either cop the cap hit or deny the release and make him front up and play. If he doesn’t, take legal action for breech if contract and dont pay him. They ain’t doing anything this year, why let another club benefit.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8