Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ok since I have copped an unprecedented amount of disagrees. I'll bite. Was anyone else Pissed off when Taufua gave up chase for Moses 2nd try? That lazy stuff kills me. His lack of urgency with the Naiqama try was testament to this as well.
Great run early on and did well to get us out of trouble with dummy half runs. Defense and urgency ehhh.

I could tell by the comentary and post game interviews that Foran was going to get mom.

Imo DCE was better and was robbed of a try. Foran threw the intercept and was lucky in his crap pass to Mateo was juggled and ended up with him scoring.

Don't get me wrong he played better than he has for us for quite a while but the Sao like accolades by the rabbit and co were a bit over the top.

The thing I was impressed with tonight is the general contribution of all players. Looking at the stats a lot of people making around 90m for runs and 20 odd tackles. Everyone really pulling their weight.

To me the difference tonight was Foran. And I have been MASSIVELY critical of him on recent months. But his enthusiam, running and overall attitude created so much opportunity especially on the left edge.

Special mention to Mateo's goal kicking. We could easily have scored 5 tries for only 20 points (remember that game earlier in the season?)

Can't really disagree with Utility Player, but its actually good to see Foran having a dig, especially after his piss poor attitude early in the season.

IMO it would have been line ball between Foran and DCE for MoM tonight. I think the fact that Foran scored probably got him over the line (though I couldn't see a difference between DCE's no-try tonight and the one they gave to Josh Morris on Wednesday).

Ok since I have copped an unprecedented amount of disagrees. I'll bite. Was anyone else Pissed off when Taufua gave up chase for Moses 2nd try? That lazy stuff kills me. His lack of urgency with the Naiqama try was testament to this as well.
Great run early on and did well to get us out of trouble with dummy half runs. Defense and urgency ehhh.
Tafua is the Saunter Queen of Brookie - I would love someone to yell 'Run it, fck ya!' and slap his stupid hairstyle off his head :mad: He has so much size, speed and skill and zero sense of urgency or reading of the play:banghead:

Absolutely amazing that if we'd beat the Cowboys and Panthers we'd be on 16 points and 7th spot.

Honestly if we can somehow jag a win next week against the Rabbitohs the season is back on. Tooves should rev the boys up, all or nothing next week.

Overall Taufua had a great game . Safe under the high and powerful running

Great win-so much more to come.
The boys are really starting to get it together. Mateo is going to get better and better, so who knows where we end up. Very happy

Can't really disagree with Utility Player, but its actually good to see Foran having a dig, especially after his piss poor attitude early in the season.

IMO it would have been line ball between Foran and DCE for MoM tonight. I think the fact that Foran scored probably got him over the line (though I couldn't see a difference between DCE's no-try tonight and the one they gave to Josh Morris on Wednesday).

DCE was brave, but I thought Foran edged him out and looked to be taking more control as Evans tired.

Hate to say it but with Sandow going and foz replacing him, the Eels look to have done well.

DCE was brave, but I thought Foran edged him out and looked to be taking more control as Evans tired.

Hate to say it but with Sandow going and foz replacing him, the Eels look to have done well.
done well at 1+ mill you reckon????

Slater out till 2016 on 172 tries
Snake with hopefully 12 matches to play this year on 156.
I badly want to see Snake on 172 or more.

When they said Slater would be back after surgery my wife asked, "What surgery?"
I said, "He's following Caitlyn Watmough's lead and going in for a gender reassignment."
She replied, "Are they going to make him a man?"
I love my wife.

It depends on which Kieran Foran shows up at the Speels, the one we've known for the past 6 years or the one we saw in the early rounds of this season. And if the Dalai Arthur isn't there.......??

Good to see Josh Starling back as well tonight and getting some minutes under his belt.

Jesse back next week, and then hopefully Lawrence next. Then we'll have some tension for forward positions at the back end of the year.

Good to see Josh Starling back as well tonight and getting some minutes under his belt.

Jesse back next week, and then hopefully Lawrence next. Then we'll have some tension for forward positions at the back end of the year.

Is Lawrence back in the next couple of rounds?? I thought his injury was season ending. That's great news if true, suddenly the depth is picking up!

Star may be a bit short of a gallop right now not having played much, but with the runs he did tonight I can see why some here call him a plodder. Slow motion compared to Jake and Ligi. Even Willie looked faster.

Still, it was good to see Star back out there because we've definitely missed him.

Was tonight the first game all season where we actually finished with 17 relatively fit players?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8