Game Day - Manly v Tigers [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good win tonight :D

I like Hiku as a centre and he had a strong defensive game.....but he needs to learn how to pass the ball. I noticed after the first couple of times the ball went that side and Peta didn't pass to an unmarked Turbo, Snake actually took a few runs that side and was looking to pass.
Hiku is soooooo much better defensively at center than on the wing!

Great to see the boys smiling and looking happy, Jake and Tom are great in front of the camera :D
Hopefully the club keep a still shot of that interview and are able to have another still shot of them together after a very long and successful career at Manly....

Hiku is soooooo much better defensively at center than on the wing!

Agree but one thing I notice on here is we are always bagging the majority of our wingers for defensive issues. Sometimes they come in and it results in tries, happens with many wingers at all clubs.

A win in having the Turbos both play a supporting role in a team where Foz, Chez and Snake are on their game. And I hope they see it more than a few more times before the combo is split up.

Slater out till 2016 on 172 tries
Snake with hopefully 12 matches to play this year on 156.
I badly want to see Snake on 172 or more.

4th win for the season in round 15! Still shake my head to think, that's where we are. Anyway.... Good win.

Foran' best game for the year.

Safely home and happy for a wonderful Team effort by Manly to beat the Tigers and the Referees. :clap:
I left my glasses at home so will have to watch the replay in the morning to see how far forward a ball is allowed to travel for Tigers tries :mad:

Rain held of till the last 20 minutes, but it was really cold at Brookie.

Foran was my MOM :clap:
How good is Chez flying and kicking and being able to play his creative style:clap:
Snake was meant to get a hatrick according to my tips @:), and Chez was robbed I reckon @:cool:

Ligi the try scoring prop must be the envy of all pigs at Manly :giggle:

Maaanly!!!!!!

It's a win let's not get ahead get away from the spoon and go from there. I really have gut feeling toovs now knows fate, looks very sombre even after win in interview with 9.
Again we going to struggle when players such as Hanson and starling are in 17 long term. Jake t outplayed woods that says it all there.

Nice to see Manly get a win and especially at Brookie. Bit of rain/drizzle at times but wasn't too cold. Maxwell can go and EAD - he did everything possible to get the Tigers back in to the game tonight! Penalty count was 9-6 to them. (and they still lost - lol)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10