GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't know why but I really do think our boys will win tonight and not just win but win big.
Also hopping Leary plays tonight, if he gets a run he will have a huge game.

Updated team list

21 Brett Stewart
18 Jorge Taufua
1 Peta Hiku
4 Steve Matai
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Jake Trbojevic
9 Matt Ballin (c)
15 Luke Burgess
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Justin Horo
13 Tom Symonds

Interchange
10 Willie Mason
16 Dunamis Lui
17 Ligi Sao
20 Jayden Hodges

That's probably our best side for a month, Horhay would be green ( very) , and Wolfman hopefully better for the run last week.

Mason will be better off the bench.

Hodges to come off the bench and create some chaos.

$forme will be playing for a Kiwi spot.

I expect this could be our best showing for a while , maybe not a win but I think we will at least be competitive.

Stewart and Tafua in gives the side something for sure. No excuses for a poor showing tonight effort wise. There are enough top class players to at least be competetive

Sober Jorge owes Manly big time - so our LHS with Kiwi Foran and Magic Matai will be smoking hot tonight :)

Sending the love to Wolfie :inlove: May he be free of his mental demons and just have Fun - AAAoooh !:wolfface:

Stewart and Tafua in gives the side something for sure. No excuses for a poor showing tonight effort wise. There are enough top class players to at least be competetive

Mate as long as we have a go I'll be happy, not expecting a win against the front runners but recent performances have been insipid , and I'm thinking the boys know it.

I don't know if $forme will have a red hot crack but he has an incentive , a Kiwi Jersey !!

No Blair or Wiliame

I hope this is the start of Tooves getting tough with his selections.

Confirms that he now reads Silvertails.

I know the CEO's of the past did read the forum , and certainly the players of a few years ago did, I doubt Ha$ler ever did but wouldn't surprise me if 2V did!!

Thanks guys. Found a pretty up market bar in Makati called the Handlebar and first thing I see when I walk in the door are 2 Manly jerseys. Just draining a few San Miguels with them now.Hope the lads lift tonight.
Now that's a nice beer...can't seem to get it here anymore. Enjoy the game.

Careful you don't get a $1000 bill for data global roaming :)

My early prediction of storm 20+ don't think so

Come on boys make it a special ANZAC day to remember

Manly to break the drought

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10