GAME DAY - Manly v Storm [Round 8, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Storm could have some key players either out or playing injured. We're a chance in this game. Gee I'd love a win!

I've just been reading Jason Taylor whining about not playing Manly twice already (like the Bulldogs have, who the tigers play this week). He said they could have picked up an easy 4 points and been further up the ladder. What a sook!

I've gone from , record and watch it later , to looking forward to watching it live on Fox.

I just have this strange feeling that the boys might lift .

I won't at all be surprised if they don't , but after so many spankings I'd suggest the " wooden spoon certainties " tag may well have hit home to most!
Well you have certainly changed your tune. I hope you are right .....

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Good to see Jake and Jamie looking happy at the captains run today. (Hasson ruining the photo of course)

Jake T has a look like he can't believe how good life is, living his childhood dream playing FG for Manly.

These 2 guys are a massive part of our future.

Good luck boys. I'll be cheering from home. I can't get down there as I have to celebrate Anzac Day. I'm sure we can win this week.

Like I have said the last few weeks - a comfortable win to the Storm.We have injuries and our side is not fully committed to each other at the moment. If you don't play for 80 in this comp every team will beat you. That is one reason, the second is that Melbourne are pretty much the best team at testing a teams defensive structures on their own line with machine like set plays. Our defence on the edges is quite frankly disgraceful.

To expect a win in Melbourne after watching the last few weeks is fanciful but we can live in hope I suppose.

Next week at home with maybe a couple back is the start of the huge task to avoid the dreaded silverware.

Like I have said the last few weeks - a comfortable win to the Storm.We have injuries and our side is not fully committed to each other at the moment. If you don't play for 80 in this comp every team will beat you. That is one reason, the second is that Melbourne are pretty much the best team at testing a teams defensive structures on their own line with machine like set plays. Our defence on the edges is quite frankly disgraceful.

To expect a win in Melbourne after watching the last few weeks is fanciful but we can live in hope I suppose.

Next week at home with maybe a couple back is the start of the huge task to avoid the dreaded silverware.

Probably right mate but who knows, maybe the turnaround can start here.

Expect the worst, hope for the best

I will be ducking nasty looking lads carrying machine guns to find a bar in Manila to watch it.Geez they have security over here.I have never been here before - visiting a couple of clients who don't know where I can watch it.Anyone been here and know of a sports bar with League on?

I will be ducking nasty looking lads carrying machine guns to find a bar in Manila to watch it.Geez they have security over here.I have never been here before - visiting a couple of clients who don't know where I can watch it.Anyone been here and know of a sports bar with League on?
i know of a couple of i n t e r n e t live streams , if you get stuck.

Cold and wet in Melbourne. Going to be such a lovely experience at the game. Sometimes I think that these days it's more the passion of my fellow Silvertails rather than the (passion of) our current team itself that will have me out there suffering tonight. Thank you fellow Silvertails! I think. :eek:

One positive with watching the game down there, there's not many dickhead supporters.

I reckon 2/3 of the Storm support comes from ex pat Kiwi's and Islanders, all of whom also support the Rebels Rugby side.

They are usually a fun loving lot and I've never had a bad experience

Been there for work a couple of times.
Never went anywhere except with a professional limo car service. Work highly discouraged us from sight seeing.

There are some very rough areas as jerry says.

Should be able to find places in the Makati area. Are you close by there?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7