GAME DAY - Manly v Rorters [Round 25, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Hodges is one of those players who is a good backup to have around in case someone like Matty gets injured. But you wouldn't want him in the top grade too often.

Brothers manly

Reserve Grader
So much for people calling for Hodges this year. Terrible service from dummy half, not just the last one but puts no pressure on defenders and passes are backwards too far.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Very dissapointed in Hodges again.

I saw him tear Parra a new arsehole in a trial a few years ago, and i got very excited.
He has been a let down in First Grade since, unfortunately.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Next week I'd be tempted to leave Hodges out, play DCE or Foran at hooker, with either Killer or Mateo at pivot. If moving Killer it would also allow Tommy to come back in on the wing.

But Hodges has shown so far why Tooves has resisted playing him as much as he could.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
i don't know how anyone couldnt see this crap in hodges game from the start. All he brings to the table is the occasional run from Dummy half. I would prefer Ballin and his almost flawless service and 1 run a game to crap service and lots of useless poorly timed runs.

Honestly I would hook him already

BH72

Reserve Grader
still in it somehow.. penalty from kick off, obvious knock on , the media love -in.. commentators my aris.. That 2 points would have had us close but 2nd half need to get stuck in and at home can do it.

cava2323

Reserve Grader
Maloney ain't not mug. Gives the pen away with 20s to go. Chooks reset and rest their D for 10. Classic Robinson

grassy

Bencher
Ball handling again.We do it all the time and our attack is being read too often.A penalty in today's game is a huge thing and we have had a few and done nothing but drop the ball and throw silly passes.At the moment at half time I see the roosters just doing what they do and can see us chasing our tail as we have done all year.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Firstly, I believe that Manly will win this:)

Secondly and unbelievably a reasonably well dressed Rorters Fan snuck up and started banging on 2v's window at the start of the game @:mad:
We called Security and he was marched - what a low life bastard :swear:

Horsehead is Ceccining us, the cheating scum :banghead:

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16