GAME DAY - Manly v Rorters [Round 25, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We've been sh*t all season so why change now. This is an old fashion carve up. Drop balls and penalties, will it ever end.

Here is a silly question.

Why can the video ref make calls on whether a player is onside from a kick based on a video taken from an angle.....yet they can't make judgements on forward passes.

It simply doesn't make sense.

Reffing has been poor, particularly for their second, but blaming them is bulls***... Jesus, we've had 5 sets on their line and barely looked like a threat, they've had 3 and scored 3, there's no excuse for that pile of crap goal-line D.

Attack is slow and predictable and D is weak. Toxic combination, and if it isn't sorted out this will get ugly.

This highlights why we need a new defensive stategy. Seriously, what if Pearce, Jennings and JWH were there.

We are embarrassing - same as the last 2 weeks, and most of the season.

Hodges can get fu$ked
Hiku can get fu$ked
Foran can fu$k off
Starling can fu$k off

And the refs can definately go and get ****ed!!!

..We'll only score when the Rooters are 30 in front and drop their intensity.

Why the f*** do we find it so hard to defend the entire width of the field ? If Barrett fixes anything, can he please fix this ?

This game is run by mug's and officiated by fools, I'm done with it.
The constant protection and rub of the green for the chosen few is there for all to see.
Looking forward to the Rugby world cup, AFL finals and a Summer of Cricket.
The game of rugby league in it's current state has lost a supporter of 40 year's.

Hope everyone has a good year and good luck.

We are going to get thumped.......****ing refs.

And the NRL is dead set corrupt. And Politis and Gyng with far too many agendas.........! Sickening..........!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10