GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thank you Setanta for being such a **** "service" and screwing the coverage otherwise I would have had to endure like you poor blokes. As for the so called blokes wearing our beloved jerseys, #hangyourheadsinshame

Jeez the senior guys were horrible.

Foran decides to play after 65 minutes, WTF? Proves 100% it is him, not the players, boardroom or coach.
DCE is injured and trying too hard.
Stewart made bad calls in defencse, barely ran the ball but did do a lot of kicking - signs of things to come?
Ballin tackled plenty but threw 3 shockers when in attack 2 missing the players completely and 1 barely held onto by DCE only to stuff up. Also was missing from dummy half quite a few times in the second half. Looked like tiredness, time to play Hodges as well I think

and Buhrer chimes in to keep our record of finishing the game without the 17 that started it (not his fault and just an accident type tackle, grade 1 at worst)

Actually, where have the days gone where a coach sees a player not trying, benches him, and makes him watch from the sideline?

piss poor on the go forward.
manlystats.gif

That was hugely upsetting.
I see some players having a go, mostly the turbos and Sao, but the rest put in nothing.
I fear tooves is done, which is very sad. He might still be a good coach but it seems he's lost the playing group.
I hate saying it but brett looked bad today. The biggest problem I see is our defence isn't getting up quickly, it's not in your face anymore.
Sad part is by the time they sack tooves our players will be all uninjured and raring, it'll make tooves look real bad.
Oh well, I made lots of money on tom t scoring first.

It's....it's just so heartbreakingly disappointing.

I'm making a hot chocolate!

I can describe today's proceedings in one word: slop

I would of used a word beginning with F

I agree with a earlier post, 2V has already been given the flick, he looked llike he didn't care.
I don't think he is a bad coach, just the office politics has filtered down.

What's the coach of Valley under 6's doing for the remainder of the year, surely he can get more out of these blokes.

OK - my vote is for Barrett - I want him to slap each and every Player every time they mess up. It would be worth $435 for this Season @:mad:

Our next 4 games are going to be a nightmare. Riff, storm, dogs and knights

And I thought last week was poor. Absolutely pathetic performance again by a Manly jersey. Know one there cares but a few young guys who are wanting to stamp there name by having a go. Willie made some metres but the rest were ****ing terrible.

Well we are at rock bottom, now we must have some tough decisions from the coach, we are woeful in the forwards, I know we are busted but we need some zip around the rucks badly, we are just getting dominated at the play the ball. Our shortcomings out wide are all about playing from a zero platform and our halves are just not at the races.

Credit to DCE, he has played busted, it is clear he is not fit. Foran has gone, hes no longer with us and its time to cut him loose.

I would move Snake to 5/8 and give Tom T a go at full back, get in Wolfie in for Blair on the wing.

The only bright light was the form of the Turbo boys.

Gutted that we dished this up for Matty B and for Toovey it is clear now its either him or the selfish players, the club has to fix it now!!!

I reckon Foran is busted as well? Snake kicked a few tonight, as I assume Foran can't kick. I agree with you and think we should move Snake to 5/8 & put Turbo at FB - how solid was he?! If Foran actually wants to play for us, maybe move him to lock to do Gifty's role? Lui is just not a good lock!

That was absolutely woeful!
Other than TT, JT, Hiku, Ballin, JSL, Horo and Tom Symonds who actually tried and played with some heart, the rest of them should be given a wake up call and drop them to NSW Cup and bring up players that actually want to play and will play their hearts out!!
What harm could it really do! I mean it couldn't be any more worse than what we all just witnessed!!
I hope whoever is coaching next week that they watched today's woeful performance, especially of those who were pretty much non-existent and/or completely s**thouse!!

The biggest problem I see is our defence isn't getting up quickly, it's not in your face anymore.

I've noticed that too, and sadly its crept in over the past 2 or 3 years. We have developed this bad habit of our defensive line stopping and letting the ball runner get 2 or 3 metres over the advantage line before they hit any resistance. We're not meeting them moving forward, we're meeting them virtually flat footed and teams are eating up the metres against us.

Tommy Turbo was awesome. He's going to be a good one.
Other positives for me were Hiku, Mason, who looked up for it before the whistle even blew, Williame and Sao. Even Horo ran hard when he was out there. As for the rest of them, the less said the better.
But yeah, Turbo's going to be great wherever we play him and Hiku is going to be a really good centre. That gives us something to look forward to, right?

You know something is seriously wrong when in consecutive weeks you play the Dragons and the Raiders into some sort of winning form :confused::(

I don't want to go so far as to compare them to the Northern Eagles ... but 1989 and 1999 definitely come to mind.

We started badly in 2009, but back then the team had almost no idea how to win without Snake playing. They don't have that excuse now.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8