GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a very unfortunate position for a club to have both playmakers sign with opposition clubs for the next season in the first two rounds of a current season. No wonder we are at the bottom of the ladder. Any club in this predicament would struggle.

Defensively, we were pretty bad yesterday.
In terms of enthusiasm, we've been better.
Mostly, our attack was clunky and disjointed.

We'll get better.

I don't buy for a second the team is not trying. Every player wearing that jersey has my support. Even Foran.

Last edited:
Defensively, we were pretty bad yesterday.
In terms of enthusiasm, we've been better.
Mostly, our attack was clunky and disjointed.

We'll get better.

I don't buy for a second they team is not trying. Every player wearing that jersey has my support. Even Foran.
True supporters stick with the team in not just the good times but the tough times as well
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Jeez you know things are bad when the old true supporters line comes out.
Better to just say the only way is up.

Defensive reads have gone out the window and the boys aren't talking to each when they are under pressure. Comunication and Structure are the first things to go in an unhappy team.

Manly are playing as if they are a team of 17 individuals. There is little patience in their attack, and large defensive reads are costing them points every game.

Injuries aside, the 17 need to play as a team and talk to each other, or we will see more of these embarrassing games.

The fact we praise the turbos as bright points in the doom and gloom, just adds further weight to the individual nature and mindset of the players now.

The DCE/SNAKE misread is perhaps the most obvious case, but there are mistakes nearly every set in D. And no structure on A (with the exception of throw it out the back and hope).

Sad times for the true believers.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6