GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Honest to god, we are half chance for the spoon here.
It really does look like Toovey has lost the players...

Question, if we go on and lose this game (haven't given up yet) will there be any changes, seems like we could lose every game and the same team will be selected. Time for 2V to get tough and drop a few of these players

I am ****ing disgusted.

Giving them 10 minutes in the 2nd half to show me something or I'm turning off early for the 2nd week in a row.

Smacked by this **** team ...... We play some good teams in the next few weeks what are they going to do us?

We wont be able to sign anyone on the back of these kind of performances and we should have let one of aging centre pairing go years ago and kept whare, there been no secession plan put in place and I think the future looks **** for quite sometime.

Maybe The Moose is looking over me here in Asia as Setanta have screwed up yet again. NRL and their "rights" make sure footy only extends about 3000kms from the game site. Big picture NRL well done. In saying this, I feel for you guys having to watch this ****e. Amazing we had "spirit" against Melbourne, but that since disappeared since a particular turncoat started playing. Coincidence? FMD - make a call and bench him. Can't make things any worse can it?

Northern Eagles were a club without heart and soul. No pride in anything.

It seems today that the Sea Eagles are playing the same way, with the exception of about 3 or 4 players, one of them an 18 year old kid on debut.

Question, if we go on and lose this game (haven't given up yet) will there be any changes, seems like we could lose every game and the same team will be selected. Time for 2V to get tough and drop a few of these players

Tooves is gone mate. I'd be suprised if he's even part of the selection team any more.

Utterly disgusting and disgraceful performance. Clearly the players have no interest in being there nor playing for each other. And these halves are worth 2.5m? I think not.

Can someone get angry out there. No one seems to give a sh1t
I know, right. ****ing pussies.
If I'm toovs, I'm walking in the sheds with a baseball bat, smash something to pieces, death stare everyone and walk out without saying a word.
Of course I'd spit on the ground on the way out.

Man I am sitting in the corporate at ANZ with the AFL and listening to the game wow we are poor

I had tipped canberra all week but last minute I changed my tip to us - I thought we may have some pride in our jesery

None what's so ever

Really a shambles

Very sad day

Left side getting carved up. Foran isn't talking to the rookies on his side coz he does not give a ****. Some leader.

Can't see an ounce of pride anywhere in the team.

This culture shift has to be blamed on someone. And the worst is to come, we can lose it in a year and it could take 5 to get it back.

If DCE or foran have anything in them, they will ensure we have a good second half. But I fear they just don't give a ****.

I didn't think I'd live to see it but this year's team is worse than any Northern Eagles team. No heart, no commitment, no idea. The halves are dogging it so send them out now. It's a :swear:ing disgrace. The forwards are pop gun the halves don't care and the backs aren't first grade standard apart from the rookie Tom Trbojevic. Embarrassing doesn't describe this mob.

Tooves has lost dressing room. Noone willing to put in. Blair should never play again. There is no heart in this team. Foran is a disgrace. 110% eh? Talk is cheap be lucky to be closer to 10%. Is Dce even playing?

The best team in the comp has been 'managed' to an also-ran team in less than one season. The coach gets to go along for the ride on this one.

There will have to be an announcement soon, is my guess. We don't need an investigation, we need a sacrifice.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8