GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Sao has been a little quiet today. I hope he stands up in the 2nd.

This is not looking good given our general dominance that half and how far off their game the raiders have been. I agree with Chez's comment about needing to tighten up defence up the middle.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I don't think I am watching the same game as Vossy. I tend to agree with DCE, we need to improve a lot in the second half to close this game out. Canberra's last tackle options are the only thing keeping us in front in this match. The Raiders forwards are marching up the field, and the starch we showed in D last week has disappeared.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Good test of Manly's mental state - we are doing more with the ball, just need to toughen up the middle.
Keep running at Lee the Turnstile, Killer.:lightbulb:

Sending the love to Skivi - so much pain.:angel:

Jorge, get involved you lazy slug. The guy on your inside has no shoulders, broken foot, broken hand and nose and he runs in to tackle :mad:

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Manly need to be careful here, Ceccin is not doing us any favours, how is that a penalty, simultaneous tackle on Austin and its a penalty, joke! They are dangerous with their roll on through the middle, we have to score at least 2 more tries here.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Keep giving Lyon time and space against Cooker and we win.
Punch it up in the forwards, no silly stuff.
Earn the right to play expansive.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
We will be without Taufua next week which is a joke

But the Raiders will have guys lining up who have put in headbutts, and dog shots like Hodgson put on

How the bracing yourself is more dangerous than a guy flying in to someone ribs while he is being held still by 3 other guys will do me

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Im pretty much done after the Tafua shoulder charge penalty.

NRL is dead as we used to know it.
When you get mongrels like Greenturd making laws and then adjusting them you know we have a problem, What was Jorge supposed to do? the Canberra full back knocked it on, we should have had a line drop out. The game has been sanitized so much now, its meant to be a game where contact is the norm but its being ruined by pedantic officials who dont understand understand common sense.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14