GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
12: Touch finder and we are on the attack. Knocked on my Hiku, they counter and are 30 out...
After one they are over half way and it is looking grim

13: T rex drop...thank god for tony. We are getting no where out of our half

Well good luck fellas, I like posting as the game progresses but the better half is away and my 3 daughters are ruling the roost at the moment.

Ill be watching a stream of the game but with about 1,000 players out I think we could be in for a shocker. I hope I am wrong but the way our halves are playing this could get very boring. Then again your halves have been ****e also.
good luck...
NEXT week!

14: We had an overlap , Williame drops the ball cold. Might be the reason he has never won a first grade game. Scrum on their 30
I am normally pretty positive but this is v average from us at the moment

ARGHHHHHH :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Damn penalties

At least that was ruled no try. Got lucky.

C'mon Manly, pull your fingers out and play football

16: Blair comes in off his wing to make a good tackle (did not think i would be typing that )
Wolfie with a good tackle...looks like the dogs have gone over but the on filed ref has given no try. Held up. It is very close hard to tell

I think they are going to give it..........Ref has said no try
No try - we have dodged a bullet there

Change over as we work it out
If you want to know how we are going with the ball...hit up 5 mtrs repeat (and driven back)

18: Jamie Lyon bomb easily taken and they are 15 out. Better set from us

18: They kick on the 5th to wofie (he is now 3/3) and we get a penalty! Wolf is back, long live the king!
Finds touch on our 40 or so

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12