GAME DAY - Manly v Dogs [Round 7, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
GAME: BULLDOGS V SEA EAGLES DATE: FRIDAY 17TH APRIL, 2015 VENUE: ANZ STADIUM NRL KICK OFF: 7.35PM [NINE]

REFEREE: Gavin Badger
VIDEO REFEREES: Steve Chiddy Henry Perenara
ASSIST REFEREE: Chris Sutton
TOUCH JUDGES: Russell Turner , Lawrence McDonell
EVALUATOR: Steve Chiddy
MATCH DAY COACH: Steve Chiddy
STANDBY TJ: Tim Roby
JERSEY COLOUR: Lime

BULLDOGS V SEA EAGLES - FRI 17 APRIL, 7:35PM ANZ STADIUM

Bulldogs
1 Sam Perrett
2 Curtis Rona
3 Josh Morris
4 Chase Stanley
5 Corey Thompson
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman (c)
9 Michael Lichaa
10 Tim Browne
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange
14 Lloyd Perrett
15 Antonio Kaufusi
16 Frank Pritchard
17 Moses Mbye
19 Danny Fualalo
22 Herman Ese'ese

Coach: Des Hasler

Sea Eagles
1 Peta Hiku
2 Cheyse Blair:banghead:
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Brayden Wiliame
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Jake Trbojevic
9 Matt Ballin (c)
10 Willie Mason
11 Jamie Buhrer
12 Tom Symonds
13 Dunamis Lui

Interchange
14 James Hasson:banghead:
15 Luke Burgess
16 Justin Horo
17 Ligi Sao

Coach: Geoff Toovey

Last edited:
Damn injuries...

Lyon pushing Wiliame out to the wing makes a huge difference.

Huge opportunity for Hasson to show that he isn't entirely hopeless. He should be fresh coming back from suspension and will need to rip in, without the knee.

I wish we had Hodges on the bench. I'd love to see us with options from dummy half - the Cowboys used Kostjasyn and Granville really well last night. I love Matty Ballin but I honestly think we'd get more use out of a decent replacement dummy half than by throwing on another average frontrower.

Apart from the plodder a stronger side than last week. I thought Leary may have got a run over him , but not to be, oh well @BOZO will be happy about that !

Damn injuries...

Lyon pushing Wiliame out to the wing makes a huge difference.

Huge opportunity for Hasson to show that he isn't entirely hopeless. He should be fresh coming back from suspension and will need to rip in, without the knee.
I think JSL hasn't been that impressive in his time this year which has been disappointing because I was expecting a good year that built on the last. All that means is that Hasson doesn't have huge shoes to fill.

What I don't get - For this bench spot that's what - 40 minutes of game time - why couldn't we give Vave a go? We need someone that hits the line with force. Not another limp runner.

I think JSL hasn't been that impressive in his time this year which has been disappointing because I was expecting a good year that built on the last. All that means is that Hasson doesn't have huge shoes to fill.

What I don't get - For this bench spot that's what - 40 minutes of game time - why couldn't we give Vave a go? We need someone that hits the line with force. Not another limp runner.
You obviously haven't seen Vave lately,he looks very unfit and slow.

One positive about getting a new coach Hasson won't be able to use his photos of Toovey and the goat

They will be hurting from last week and their pack is a class above ours even with injuries. Unless the million dollar babies decide to BOTH have a day at the office, which is unlikely,then they will cover us comfortably at home. Saints did us no favours.Hodges not getting a run is almost impossible to understand but if Hasson gets a run anything is possible I suppose.Tooves is not doing himself any favours.

The week after will be a loss then back to Brookie where we need to kick start our season again with a couple of players hopefully back. Cant afford many losses at home if we are to avoid the spoon.

The Knights form has dropped a little so the 2 points is there to be grabbed in front of the Brookie faithful once again.Coming down for the second time for that one and I just hope it aint a repeat of the Parra game.

I just can't stand cheyse Blair at the moment! Can anyone give me a low down on how Wolfy has been travelling in NSW cup? Is he really on the outer that badly that he can't even get a look in!?

Surely Tim Browne won't play wil make a joke of the concussion clamp down if he does

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6