GAME DAY - Manly v Cowboys [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Im over it.......fork off mason , mateo , horo , burgess for starters and then you might be able to rebuild this side....otherwise without at least two new beasts to run it hard....straight and foward.. we are in the semi wilderness for a couple more years.
Mateo and symonds have been ok tonight in tough conditions, the rest have to move on.

Our forwards were creamed tonight, matt Scott only played 20 minutes as well. Bozo better have a broom and a wand.
Simple as that. They tackled well and had plenty of go forward from their forwards, and had better ball control in wet conditions

This is extremely, extremely disappointing..............I am speechless actually....! We are a shambles and I even thought that we had a shot tonight.

Saw the game with Manly vs Cows a few weeks ago and we almost got that one so I thought tonight was possible.

Anyway, I am just devastated.................!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11