• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ryan, I don't think you are that dumb, must have a few under the belt.

Please point out to me where I mentioned the fight at all ?

The Eagle, you keep going on about homosexual stuff!! I'm happily married with 2 kids!! Why the need to make all debate end up in being gay?? does that win the argument by calling them gay? I never thought about masks etc before, you seem to know all about it though :p

James, I wrote the tigers lead only in how weird the footy is each week, sounded like Tigers are running riot and Parra not turning up, yet last week they had a big go at us, that's all!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
2gb said manly fans fighting between themselves in the stand, manly fans aren't the brightest 4 sure if they can't work out the maroon and white !! probably from New Zealand

Could be, they would have the ticker to get to the game rather than sit at home whinging from behind a keyboard

Here is your post Kiwi. You see the name up top. You are talking about these guys "having a ticker", and guys like Darren and I are sitting at home and whingeing are not as good as that.

Are you simple?

KE if is sworn I'd get warned (Matai syndrome)

Ryan, he has obviously taken your post about the Rabbitroll Darren as a whinge against him (keyboard heroes)

Now kiss and make up

You guys are boring.. fukn fighting amongst yourself when we all follow the same team & we just won.. :sleepy:

That is in regards to getting to the game, absolutely nothing to do with fighting at all.

If you want to read deep into things are you gonna have a crack at Darren for being racist about the guys throwing punches being kiwi ? The logic behind that is just as good

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
2gb said manly fans fighting between themselves in the stand, manly fans aren't the brightest 4 sure if they can't work out the maroon and white !! probably from New Zealand

Could be, they would have the ticker to get to the game rather than sit at home whinging from behind a keyboard

Here is your post Kiwi. You see the name up top. You are talking about these guys "having a ticker", and guys like Darren and I are sitting at home and whingeing are not as good as that.

Are you simple?

Kiwi, I challenged the squad at start of year. I write alot about how well manly are going, dce, lyon, glenn, brett, matai etc. Realistically, our season will count for nothing starting in a few weeks time!! When teh real stuff starts we will see the make up of outr 2011 squad.

Well guys, if you both agree to brawling in the stands (even if Kiwi) is better than having a whinge - you are in the same boats.

Darren said:
The Eagle, you keep going on about homosexual stuff!! I'm happily married with 2 kids!! Why the need to make all debate end up in being gay?? does that win the argument by calling them gay? I never thought about masks etc before, you seem to know all about it though :p

James, I wrote the tigers lead only in how weird the footy is each week, sounded like Tigers are running riot and Parra not turning up, yet last week they had a big go at us, that's all!

Oh sorry didn't realise you and Jase are on the downlow, its ok Ian came out and so will you one glorious day, you are the most obvious troll since that tosser after the tigpies game so please go enjoy souths running to the finals

The Eagle said:
Darren said:

Oh sorry didn't realise you and Jase are on the downlow, its ok Ian came out and so will you one glorious day, you are the most obvious troll since that tosser after the tigpies game so please go enjoy souths running to the finals

Funny, and I apologise, because I only read about two words of each of your posts, so don't know what you said above, but dude, as the Eagles Stalwart Cambo says, "you are an oxygen thief".

Seriously, you are no-one to criticise Darren, OR anyone else.

Wow! can't we just enjoy a win? we all love Manly(although some I'm not so sure) The dogs threw a fair bit at us today. I would think Des will be happy we have some big games coming up to get the boys into finals mode.

Darren said:

After a few beers and a manly win i was looking forward to watching it. WAS
Ever hear of a spoiler thread

Townsville Eagle said:
I am having quite a few drinks and loving it.

I'm having lorts of drinks and feeling on top of the world. We won are in 2nd and have the blockbuster of all games vs the ultimate enemy next Fri night. I cant wait.

mickqld said:
Townsville Eagle said:
I am having quite a few drinks and loving it.

I'm having lorts of drinks and feeling on top of the world. We won are in 2nd and have the blockbuster of all games vs the ultimate enemy next Fri night. I cant wait.

Feck, I wish we could all get together for a party...shennanigans it right up...
And yeah, I'm on my 7th James Boags.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10