• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Darren said:
2gb said manly fans fighting between themselves in the stand, manly fans aren't the brightest 4 sure if they can't work out the maroon and white !! probably from New Zealand

Could be, they would have the ticker to get to the game rather than sit at home whinging from behind a keyboard

what happened to that bloke that went there from us last yr,cant remember his name,was it too heartbreaking when he realised what a huge favour he did us by going there

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
2gb said manly fans fighting between themselves in the stand, manly fans aren't the brightest 4 sure if they can't work out the maroon and white !! probably from New Zealand

Could be, they would have the ticker to get to the game rather than sit at home whinging from behind a keyboard
haha,game,set and match Kiwi,lol

Damn thats 2 games at Brookie now that Brett hasn t scored WTF!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. But the 2pts is a consolation ;)
Poor ball security was the issue not defence , turn the ball over like that in our 30 against Storm & we better be ready to defend it..

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

Dude, if you think having a debate on a forum is more trouble than having a knuckle in the stands in front of kids, then I have to think you are one of the biggest ****wits alive.

Sorry - just saying....you goose.

Darren said:
we are all on the keyboards huh, you just whinged about the ref all game???

Don't bother...like I say....farts = Kiwi's aftershave.
Bogans will be bogans.

Seriously, I'm enflamed....a fight is less serious than someone having a rant on a forum??? Idiot.

The Eagle said:
KE is posting off smartphone rabbitroll

**** him. I know he doesn't care, but he lost all respect from me today. Imagine someone knocked one of his families head in at a game.....but of coarse, me saying Hoppa has been down in form is worse ! LoL

And at what point was the fight mentioned by me Ryan ? Great comprehension again mate

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

Dude, if you think having a debate on a forum is more trouble than having a knuckle in the stands in front of kids, then I have to think you are one of the biggest ****wits alive.

Sorry - just saying....you goose.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

You ****wit. Go give yourself an uppercut redneck.
My kids go to games with me. Like I say, these brawlers are better than guys watching on Fox, and having a whinge on the forum?

Where is the ignore button?

Don't try and get out of it. You showed everyone exactly who you are.

Good tough match. Manly had to fight all the way as the Dogs never gave up. Teams that just throw it around can be dangerous and very hard to defend against.... so they did well.

Considering Foran was in the bin for 10mins and the Dogs had the better of possesion overall.... that's a really good win, very happy with that.

Darren said:

As opposed to a bloke who spend the entire off season whinging, said we would lose our 1st 5 matches, the squad was crap, the majority of our senior players were useless, our recruitment team had no idea etc. We are 24 weeks into the season and have lost 5 games, sitting in 2nd spot with the best attack in the comp, yet still all we see from you are posts saying how average the side is. When we were playing good footy during the middle of the season you went on a hiatus and were barely spotted

Again, at which point did I mention the fight ?

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

My kids go to games with me. Like I say, these brawlers are better than guys watching on Fox, and having a whinge on the forum.

Darren said:
tigers 16-0 up against parra in 1st half, what's the go,

gotta say i normally try to stay out of stuff but you are a wanker of epic proportions posting this score in this thread. Ive always given you the benefit of the doubt but have to agree with everyone else you are a waste of space

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

As opposed to a bloke who spend the entire off season whinging, said we would lose our 1st 5 matches, the squad was crap, the majority of our senior players were useless, our recruitment team had no idea etc. We are 24 weeks into the season and have lost 5 games, sitting in 2nd spot with the best attack in the comp, yet still all we see from you are posts saying how average the side is. When we were playing good footy during the middle of the season you went on a hiatus and were barely spotted

Again, at which point did I mention the fight ?

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:

My kids go to games with me. Like I say, these brawlers are better than guys watching on Fox, and having a whinge on the forum.

And Jake the muss is your idle....don't criticise.....goose, or go down to the pub, and have a blue if that's your style.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10