Furner lets fly over Foran payout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The final Sunday game of the minor round (which next week is Penrith vs Manly) is actually the game that would have been played on the Monday night, but since they don't want a Monday game the week before the finals they move it to the Sunday but play it in the evening so it is still the final game of the regular season.

However, there is not really much of a coincidence that Brisbane get a Thursday night before the finals (Melbourne also get it too) while the Dogs and Cowboys get the Friday night. Nein want their higher rating teams to go into the finals as fresh as possible. They did it the past two or three years by having Souffs vs Chooks on the Thursday before the finals. Its so blatantly obvious, but nothing will change (and I doubt it will change much even after the NRL get control of the draw from Nein in 2018).

As for Don Furner's comments.....he's right on the money IMO.
Until we get teams playing each other twice during the regular season. This **** where teams play another before and during origin has to stop too. If you play them in the first round, you play them in the corresponding round in the second half of the draw. Let's make it fair

Until we get teams playing each other twice during the regular season. This **** where teams play another before and during origin has to stop too. If you play them in the first round, you play them in the corresponding round in the second half of the draw. Let's make it fair
It would be the easiest thing in the world to come up with a formula for a fair draw, and this is simply why it will not happen under the current Newslimited Rigby League regime....

Furner has just ensured the raiders will not win another penalty count this year. Watch all the 50/50 calls go against them now.
Au contrare, due to this 'controlled opposition' the issue is brought to a head and buried very quickly, otherwise it would just stew away. They sure have some 'strategic thinkers' behind the curtains pulling the strings.....my guess is you can expect the Raiders to go fairly deep in the finals....

At last one of the club heads has spoken out publicly about an issue that is demonstrating the inequity that has increased in the League with the present admin. Good on you Furner. How about some words from the Penns, given Manly had its heart illegally torn out of it by these questionable Parra signings who are now also benefiting further from avoiding facing this latest drama of their creation

Can he also ask why the Broncos get a Thurs night game before the finals while their likely opponent Penrith has to play Sunday night. Oh yeah I forgot. The NRL's one rule for some and another rule for the non rating teams policy. You know, the one introduced by that Greenturd c*nt.
Knowing the nrl penrith will be forced to play on Friday night to make it even easier for the donkeys. Greenturd is murdering our game!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4