Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran On Parra: 'I Went With My Gut'

KIERAN FORAN JOINED TRIPLE M TO SPEAK ABOUT THE TOUGH YEAR AT MANLY AND HOW THEY'VE TURNED IT AROUND AND HIS CONTENTMENT AT SIGNING WITH PARRAMATTA
Following Manly's big 28-8 win over the Rabbitohs at Brookvale Oval on Friday night, Kieran Foran joined Triple M to speak about the tough year at Manly, how they've turned it around, and his contentment at signing with Parramatta.

The Manly and Kiwi superstar had an amazing game last night, not just in attack and organisation, but also in his defence where he is so strong.

Foran admitted it's been a strange year with plenty going on. But the focus is on footy.

"There seems to be a really relaxed feel around the place at the moment with everyone knowing what's going on," said Foran, on Triple M's Dead Set Legends.

"Our forwards have been the reason for our turnaround. Hopefully we can keep the roll going."

In regards to the hiccup with Parramatta earlier this season, Foran admitted he had every reason to backflip. But at the end of the day he really wanted to play for the Eels.

"I had a moment where I was disappointed and felt let down by the way things had been handled. But I always knew in the back of my mind [Parramatta] was the direction I wanted to head," he said.

"I made that decision in March and for me it was about sticking with that and going with my gut in terms of where I wanted to be in the next few years."

Those comments are simply incredible. I am of the opinion that he can't be sane. What footballer with Foran's talents would want to waste their time and effort let alone career at Parramatta.

Sure he loves BA but Parra. Seriously. He will never play finals again. Except for the period 76 to 86 when they had a golden era they have the worst record of any team in the comp and have won the most spoons.

And Don't get me started on the off field stuff that goes on. I am just gobsmacked by Foran.

Those comments are simply incredible. I am of the opinion that he can't be sane. What footballer with Foran's talents would want to waste their time and effort let alone career at Parramatta.

Sure he loves BA but Parra. Seriously. He will never play finals again. Except for the period 76 to 86 when they had a golden era they have the worst record of any team in the comp and have won the most spoons.

And Don't get me started on the off field stuff that goes on. I am just gobsmacked by Foran.

Agree 100%, he had the option to exit and didn't .

I think he knew he wouldn't get 1.4 million a year anywhere else.

It's not about the Dalai it's about $Forme

Wow... I don't even...

KIERAN FORAN JOINED TRIPLE M TO SPEAK ABOUT THE TOUGH YEAR AT MANLY AND HOW THEY'VE TURNED IT AROUND AND HIS CONTENTMENT AT SIGNING WITH PARRAMATTA
Following Manly's big 28-8 win over the Rabbitohs at Brookvale Oval on Friday night, Kieran Foran joined Triple M to speak about the tough year at Manly, how they've turned it around, and his contentment at signing with Parramatta.

The Manly and Kiwi superstar had an amazing game last night, not just in attack and organisation, but also in his defence where he is so strong.

Foran admitted it's been a strange year with plenty going on. But the focus is on footy.

"There seems to be a really relaxed feel around the place at the moment with everyone knowing what's going on," said Foran, on Triple M's Dead Set Legends.

"Our forwards have been the reason for our turnaround. Hopefully we can keep the roll going."

In regards to the hiccup with Parramatta earlier this season, Foran admitted he had every reason to backflip. But at the end of the day he really wanted to play for the Eels.

"I had a moment where I was disappointed and felt let down by the way things had been handled. But I always knew in the back of my mind [Parramatta] was the direction I wanted to head," he said.

"I made that decision in March and for me it was about sticking with that and going with my gut in terms of where I wanted to be in the next few years."

The sad thing is that he seems to trying to justify moving there.

Deep down though I think he truly regrets his decision to leave Manly for a team with little to no hope of being successful.

let it go .. some things just cant be rationallised

Who knows he may be the messiah they need, and don't worry every Eels fan will have that very expectation!

If he plays 26 games for them like Friday night it will be like finding the holy grail , if he plays 20 games like he has for us ( up to the 2V sacking) then he'll be not a messiah but a pariah !!

You lying Toad! Tell the truth Foran! Your guts tell you to go there whatever. The way you screwed our club over this won't be forgotten!

• 👍
Reactions: Kal
Yep, should have used the old brain instead, too late now. Perhaps the wily genitalia had something to do with the decision too?

A Mighty Fortress is Our Brain

A mighty fortress is our brain, the mind a perfect treasure
To seek its worth, 'twould be in vain, its value beyond measure.
Aloft the neck the brain resides in high rent penthouse splendor
O'er fleshy empires it presides and suffers no pretenders.

The mighty brain is oft beset by life's cruel tribulations,
In drugs and demon alcohol it seeks its liberation.
Although its trials may be great, it still seems quite ironic
That it should feel sub-dominant and return to the tonic

But lurking in rebellion are the wily genitalia,
A-waiting 'til the brain's engaged in wild bacchanalia
And if thus engaged the brain receives a winged shaft from Cupid
The genitals and hormones strike, the brain is rendered stupid.

The brain sometimes for exercise will pump some mental iron
At Harvard, Princeton, Dartmouth, Yale or other like environs,
Does twenty reps of calculus or speeds through Shakespeare's sonnets,
But mostly lifts the tons of **** that will be heaped upon it.

The brain and thumb together wrought our whole civilization,
The humble thumb just does its job, contented with its station.
And while the brain proclaims itself God's gift to all creation
If anyone would like the job we're taking applications.

Last edited:
Truth is - the deal was done long before....
The talk about Parra/2016 ......I dont give a rats about that team any year & once he joins plays for them - same deal.
Prefer to live in the NOW where all is going well.
Enjoying the ride in 2015 & the form intensity of Foran & every other Manly player.
The real reasons of concern for Parra is the fact he would have jumped at the chance to play at Roosters, if they could find a way & this loophole was almost the opening if the Chooks didn't have cooked books - he would be playing alongside Pearce 100%

Whereas most players (those with an average IQ or higher) contemplating a move to the upper reaches of Port Jackson's headwaters, would think 'I went with my gut and threw up at the prospect of playing for Parramatta.'

At least most of the supporters on this forum know what common sense is! After the game on Friday night there were people who were happy with Foran and were even willing to forgive and forget everything that had happened. The fact that he's a big liar, d....head, backstabbing prick, I still don't understand how all of a sudden we can talk about him in a good way!

I had actually been thinking this. I think Foran has had a massive dummy spit before realising that new Manly could have just as been as much fun and as successful as old Manly.

He will be well paid at the Eels but that's about it.
I hope he likes standing around with his teammates behind the line watching another conversion because he's gonna get a lot of that where he's going

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8