Foran is a knob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel exactly the same Ryan.

I wonder why the turnaround in his form? Was he carrying injuries or just being precious?

He certainly seems to have changed. I wonder if precious had anything to do with it?
b6969c2b0f5b1a2a86c74fc54254e90e.jpg

You can all say what you like, but can someone explain to me why he wasnt playing this good earlier on in the year? Oh, what a coincidence! Tooves gets the boot and all of a sudden I'll start running the ball! The guy is a little ****! Doesn't deserve to be wearing a manly jumper. I'm still on my word that next year, on my way to work one morning (I live in Wentworthville), I'm gonna line him up and knock him over! Lol

I was talking to a supporter at the game last night close to foz.He was told by foz he's regreted leaving manly as he can see the team being competitive the next few years.

I had actually been thinking this. I think Foran has had a massive dummy spit before realising that new Manly could have just as been as much fun and as successful as old Manly.

He will be well paid at the Eels but that's about it.

You can all say what you like, but can someone explain to me why he wasnt playing this good earlier on in the year? Oh, what a coincidence! Tooves gets the boot and all of a sudden I'll start running the ball! The guy is a little ****! Doesn't deserve to be wearing a manly jumper. I'm still on my word that next year, on my way to work one morning (I live in Wentworthville), I'm gonna line him up and knock him over! Lol
Its called playing injured ! ^ (Not judging ,but spoken like a true westie )

I think some people are being a bit harsh. I thought he was trying at stages earlier on - but was terribly out of form. Even when he played for the all stars he looked very avg. But so were the rest of the team. Hiku looked slow, lyon was well off the pace, most of our forwards sucked! Players can't always perform at their best, they get injuries, they can have form slumps, drop in confidence etc. I think the whole team has lifted coinciding with getting players back on the park regularly injuring free and building some form and combinations and now some real confidence and belief. We need everyone firing if we are to have a shot at this including foran. Its no coincidence our rise in form as coincided with foran finding his best form. Like McGuire said and inglis after the match, if manlys backs are on their quick fire backline sweeps are almost impossible to stop. The forwards are rampaging at the moment especially Jake and Mason giving foran space to run and take the line on. There is a lot of passion in that team at the moment, the famous manly culture we all know and love is back!

Ryan nailed it. Foran playing great now.
Agree. But my problem with him is what he put us through earlier. Let me get one thing straight, I never wanted him to leave! But he's constant lying, and the fact he says he made up he's mind the morning he woke up amazes me. We were all misled. On top of all that he was playing **** footy. We all agreed on this. Now that he's playing the way we know he can play, does this mean we forgive him? And the fact he's going to our worst enemies? One things for sure? I'm not!

I'm loving what he's doing atm. He's in my team's jersey and he's playing out of his skin. So right now ..... Loving him!!!!!!!

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The fact is still, Foran is a knob and is the single biggest reason why 2V is no longer coaching Manly.
Foran did not want him to be coach - he wanted the Dali Arthur.

He is feeling a bit guiltly now, so starts trying and running to the line. Too little and far too late.

I hope this fact rests on his shoulders for the rest of his career.

The fact is still, Foran is a knob and is the single biggest reason why 2V is no longer coaching Manly.
Foran did not want him to be coach - he wanted the Dali Arthur.

He is feeling a bit guiltly now, so starts trying and running to the line. Too little and far too late.

I hope this fact rests on his shoulders for the rest of his career.
Bout time someone shows some common sense. Just because we are winning doesn't mean all is forgotten! I'm over the moon with the way things are going at the moment, but that doesn't change my feelings towards the bloke after what he's put us through?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6