Fainu Off Field Drama

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So the club knew about it and the NRL have said they are free to continue to pick him until (if) he is found guilty, yet.......

“Sea Eagles chief executive Lyall Gorman said he wasn’t aware of any details about Fainu when contacted by The Daily Telegraph Friday afternoon”.

Pleads section 33 of the Mental Health Act? Ummm. Well yeah ummmm. Nope isn't that. Ummmmmm. No. Ummmmmm Now whats kind of Mental Health problem do you say you made you do these things young Manase?
giphy.gif

The club knew about it and still promoted him to first grade. The alleged behaviour isn’t their fault but the management of it most definitely is.

When i read the club knew and promoted him anyway i can see why the club is a disgrace. Makes me sick at the level of incompetence at our club at all levels.

Seriously did they not just get over the DCE/Jacko cr@p. Very disappointing and the club as well as Manase can be thrown to the wolves for their actions for all i care. You stick up/support the club through the lows and then this happens in a season filled with negatives. I’m sick and ashamed as a member of this club tbh.

At least it was hetero sex so he won't get offside with his former Mor(m)on mate Israel and end up in hell. I assume premarital sex isn't a sin for Mor(m)ons ?? He couldn't be that flippant about his devotion to his imaginary omnipotent being in the sky could he ?? or does a 2 year mission wipe the slate clean for such indiscretions ??

As for the idiots at the club who knew about this and still promoted him .... words fail me. God help us.

That's some rather scary law there.

So now every second person who may have a rather contentious diagnosis of Autism, looks like they get a get out of jail free card.

Harvey Weinstein will be wanting bail to live in NSW when he gets a whiff of this.

The kid should thank his Maker that Penn didn’t sell to the Middle Eastern consortium. He would be stoned to death.

Last edited:
That's some rather scary law there.

So now every second person who may have a rather contentious diagnosis of Autism, looks like they get a get out of jail free card.

Harvey Weinstein will be wanting bail to live in NSW when he gets a whiff of this.
I'm definitely no lawyer, but there does seem to be plenty of wiggle room in different sections of the act to escape more serious repercussions.

If it is true that the club knew about this charge and in spite of that played this boy regardless, it shows you much our standards have slipped and how out of control things are in the football department. I am in total shock over this!! every time we seem as a club to do something right, we go back 3 steps, we are constantly being undermined within and its got to stop!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10