Failing the test of character

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Do we also measure Winston’s character for the abomination that was Gallipoli?
The quote was not about Gallipoli
The quote was about the Concept of excuses feathered friend

Excuses crucify Accountability
and Create a Soft crumbling culture

The Greatest and most inspirational win of all
Is the one with our backs against the wall

There will always be times where we face
The winds of misfortune
and the refs wayward whistle
Thats Life !

Rising up to the challenge
and soaring above adversity and living up to our Legendary clubs high standards
and prevailing
Thats Resilience
Thats The Real Manly !

Thats all feathered friends
Wishing you all a Productive and Resilient Happy day

You'll notice it's not capitals, it's written darker for the blind supporters who couldn,t see how hard the parra game was..
Perspective time.....
Excuses on our Hard game against the eels and justifying our poor loss against the Knights

The Resilient teams that win Grand finals play brutal hard finals games leading up to the big one and keep winning all the way to the Glory of Premiership success

The moral of the story
When the going gets tough
Winners gets going !

Perspective time.....
Excuses on our Hard game against the eels and justifying our poor loss against the Knights

The Resilient teams that win Grand finals play brutal hard finals games leading up to the big one and keep winning all the way to the Glory of Premiership success

The moral of the story
When the going gets tough
Winners gets going !
"moral of the story" it wasn't just physical it was mentally draining also, remember the part about Bob Fulton ..

No team can win in the NRL losing the penalty count for 79 minutes 9-0 and men in the sin bin for 30 minutes. We were literally taken out of contention. In addition we played dumb footy which deteriorated after Keppie's brain snap making contact with the kicker. The new interpretation of the rules is a farce destroying our good game.

Meh, we were short due to injuries, bouncing back from a statement flogging of Parramatta on an emotional day & our boys looked tired.

I'm not too concerned at this loss as I'm confident we'll be back to continue our winning ways after the bye, well-rested & with some returns from injury.

"moral of the story" it wasn't just physical it was mentally draining also, remember the part about Bob Fulton ..
No feathered friend I do not see it that way

Our Legendary Past players should be an Inspiration to all of us

We seek inspiration from the Great ones

And we get deflated from the negative ones

No feathered friend I do not see it that way

Our Legendary Past players should be an Inspiration to all of us

We seek inspiration from the Great ones

And we get deflated from the negative ones

Best sit down Bozo before you read the rest of this ... but we need to talk ...

Don't get upset, but we used to lose games in the past ... even when our great legendary players played ... in fact we have played in 19 grand finals ... and only won 8 of them or a less than mediocre 42% of them ...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10