Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is an interesting insight into Ethan Bullemore. Its definitely worth a bit of a listen. It was posted in May 2020, but I think it gives us a view of who Ethan is, and what makes him tick competitively and academically.
"In Episode 2 of the NC Rugby Webinar series hosted by Rugby Director, Sean Graham, Ethan Bullemor shares his experience of debuting for the Brisbane Broncos in front of an empty Suncorp Stadium, how he balances his study and footy commitments, his time spent boarding at the College, and he humbly reveals his Broncos gym record."

I am very excited about this signing. He is speed and size. I think he will come off the bench at the start of the year but I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him start towards the back end or even the following season. He will replaced tapau eventually

I think he might be a step up from a few we’ve imported in the last decade since we’ve won a Premiership, Nate Myles anyone ??
Definitely a step up from Nate Myles @Mark from Brisbane , more like a whole staircase actually. He has the potential to go really well for us. Almost a perfect fit on paper. Yes we will have to wait and see how it all translates on the field over time, but I can't wait to see his evolution as a Manly Sea Eagle in 2022.

Definitely a step up from Nate Myles @Mark from Brisbane , more like a whole staircase actually. He has the potential to go really well for us. Almost a perfect fit on paper. Yes we will have to wait and see how it all translates on the field over time, but I can't wait to see his evolution as a Manly Sea Eagle in 2022.
It has to work yet but I’d go so far as to say he’ll be the buy of the year for 2022.

He’s just the perfect fit for the current forward, and currently we don’t really have one like him.

This is an interesting insight into Ethan Bullemore. Its definitely worth a bit of a listen. It was posted in May 2020, but I think it gives us a view of who Ethan is, and what makes him tick competitively and academically.
"In Episode 2 of the NC Rugby Webinar series hosted by Rugby Director, Sean Graham, Ethan Bullemor shares his experience of debuting for the Brisbane Broncos in front of an empty Suncorp Stadium, how he balances his study and footy commitments, his time spent boarding at the College, and he humbly reveals his Broncos gym record."

Looks like a great bloke
Certainly fits the no Dickhead criteria

It's really exciting to me that we're out of the Late Tooves / Barrett era of signing garbage players on overs and then wondering why our roster sucked so badly. It says a lot about our current playing stocks that we can release 5 fringe plodders (Suli the exception but his issues are well documented), re-sign a couple of guys for experienced depth, and then pick up an astute buy like Bullemor.

If we don't announce any other signings that probably means that Des thinks guys like Burbo are ready to step up into the 30, which is an exciting prospect! I think our squad next year will be even better than this year, especially if we can get Fainu back before season's end.

It's really exciting to me that we're out of the Late Tooves / Barrett era of signing garbage players on overs and then wondering why our roster sucked so badly. It says a lot about our current playing stocks that we can release 5 fringe plodders (Suli the exception but his issues are well documented), re-sign a couple of guys for experienced depth, and then pick up an astute buy like Bullemor.

If we don't announce any other signings that probably means that Des thinks guys like Burbo are ready to step up into the 30, which is an exciting prospect! I think our squad next year will be even better than this year, especially if we can get Fainu back before season's end.
any thoughts of Fainu I think are Castlesque - sorry you're dreaming

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8