Ethan Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Fantastic signing for us. Bullemore has the potential to add another dimension to our pack for 2022 and beyond. I'm pretty excited about the upside with Bully, and can't wait to see him in Manly colors. He hasn't signed with us to compete for a bench spot though. He has definitely been guaranteed a spot in the seventeen. Who misses out? Is he a middle for us? Does he play on the edge? I think he could also be a very good chance of starting for us. Personally, I would love to see him start on an edge, but can also see him providing real impact as a middle off the bench. Great signing by Des. Let's see who is next on the agenda.
My bet is Lawton

Walker to get some 9 training should he be re-signed (lets hope)

Lawton 18th man.

Although I honestly wouldnt mind giving Lawton a crack over Croker or at some point. Croker has been great but almost never runs from dummy half, Lawton does

Just watched a packaged vid highlights of Bullemore, wow !! perfect build for the type of forward that he is, great leg speed, can see him busting tackles at will. Don't know if he's got a passing game, another player to trail for Tommy perhaps. Just this addition to our pack could take us to the next level, great signing for us.

I find your interest interesting. Are you looking for inspiration for one of your upcoming novels? There are plenty of strange life forms on this forum.
2bb878f33afd34e139d592a2e37db1b2.gif

Just watched a packaged vid highlights of Bullemore, wow !! perfect build for the type of forward that he is, great leg speed, can see him busting tackles at will. Don't know if he's got a passing game, another player to trail for Tommy perhaps. Just this addition to our pack could take us to the next level, great signing for us.
The key words here are @Eagle Taking it to The next level

We must take it to the next level if we are to go one up next season

This Season with Tommy firing we did well against the bottom 8 teams but were shown up convincingly against the top final contenders in the next level

In our finals showdown against the Storm 40-12 and the Rabbits 36-16 it was a no contest as we were comprehensively shutdown.

Every team in the NRL are building their roster to take them to the next level and Bullermore is a dynamic addition who is made for the modern days game of power and speed .

Last edited:
Certainly got some toe and good on his feet , must have some reasonable defence in the mix also . Surprised that the Broncs would release him but good opportunity for Manly and him to progress his career . Looks like a real good signing and his natural speed is a definite bonus , Good Manly type player in the making .

I said couple months back that he could play centre at a pinch. Its not unrealistic for him to play centre. He's stronger, faster and more powerful than our 2 current centres and runs a damn good line.
Those Dynamic words of Stronger , Faster , and more Powerful is Music to my competitive Manly ears @The better Robbo

Bullermore sure is a competitive Athlete made to measure and made for what made the Great Manly premiership winning teams .

Thanks for the Highlights GE

I am so looking forward to next season with excitement and high expectation

Ethan reminds me of our Manly destructive Legend Crusher Cleal with his power and speed and his lethal sharp side step . He is so mobile for such a big frame

These are the type of exciting players that thrill the fans and entice them to fill the grand stands

Bring on 2022 . Bring on the excitement machine Ethan Bullermore !

I see what you see feathered friend . This Dynamo is made to play in the top Manly team

He has all the power, speed skill, agility and will also ad versatility to our pack

Nothing Dormant about this Dynamo

This Dynamo is sure to be a Manly crowd pleaser
No pressure then.....maybe give the kid some time to settle in

I used go to Henson Park and watch the local team Newtown play with plodders like Steve Kosta
and Doug Lucas

and after watching Manlys star studded studs

I said to my self

fck this

I want to be a winner

I am going to follow Manly

No pressure then.....maybe give the kid some time to settle in
Pressure / confidence Perspective

This young gun is not just made out of the local cup highlight reals

This young gun is the real deal as he is a proven performer at NRL level with the Broncos

Ethan has proven to thrive in pressure from the games I have seen him in the NRL as he never takes a step back and nothing fazed him in the heat of the action the engine room where there is no place for the faint hearted

I believe building up the self confidence of a player takes off the pressure as the player believes in his own ability to prevail . Belief helps players overcome any obstacle and they can achieve their goals

Some players crack under pressure and they are the ones we dont want in a Manly finals team

A smart signing.

Because every players is a superstar on day 1
Thats right Isz either that or some on here will declare him as seasons worst buy, a has been ,hopeless ,never played the game before , why was he picked ,has he met his team mates ,hands like feet ,play the balls as fast as an old man getting out of the bath etc etc you get the drift.
So lets hope he scores 2 try's ,set's up 4 try's and saves a couple and finishes the game with a length of the field intercept otherwise his debut for us will be a complete failure and he will be mince meat on here after game 1.
Anyway welcome Ethan Bullemor I think you will beef up our squad and you are a very welcome addition to our herd.

I think 2 year deals are great.The first year,the player is either trying to impress his new teammates or he’s trying to prove a point.The second year,they’re playing for a contract.No flat middle year/s where they’re content,like in 3-4 yr contracts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10