Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I threw a tub of butter once in a rage. It broke apart through a steel screen door grille, and I spent many hours cleaning it out. Much to the amusement of family members. I was far older than 21 too. Cut him some slack

Over the past 10 weeks, I honestly don't think he has known the final make up of the team until the night before. And now we just appear to get some consistency, WillyArmy suspended, Snake gooorrrne, and Walker rooted.

He has certainly had a steep learning curve.
:chartingup:
Best way to learn is to deal with the unexpected. It's only then, that you know if you have covered every contingency.
Thinking on your feet will gray the hair though :giggle:

I honestly think that this year's disasters is what will establish Baz as a legitimate first grade coach.:)

Never understood that saying. Surely the Chinaman getting run over is the guy having the bad luck!
must have killed a Chinaman (English)
Origin & history
The Chinese have had a presence in Australia since colonial days, and some folk superstition attached to them. Good fortune was predicted on encountering a Chinese person as one engaged in a bet, and it was supposed that killing such an individual would lead to a disastrous run of bad luck.

CnEQP2qVMAA7I_l.jpg

Is anyone really surprised? Dylan Walker was a loose canon at Souths and we signed him with full knowledge of his history. He is however a good player. I am sure he is a great bloke as well

I was thinking exactly this, however i do think they get a very easy run from the victorian media because they are unknowns down there. Still agree though It just doesn't happen to Bellamy.

I think the lesser media spotlight is definitely part of it. Funny how everyone forgets Cronk had his own little public urination episode back in the day...

must have killed a Chinaman (English)
Origin & history
The Chinese have had a presence in Australia since colonial days, and some folk superstition attached to them. Good fortune was predicted on encountering a Chinese person as one engaged in a bet, and it was supposed that killing such an individual would lead to a disastrous run of bad luck.
A little bit of Chinese/Australian history I remember reading somewhere, is that pineapple was originally put into the sweet and sour in Australia. I tried to confirm this with a google search. I typed in pineapple in Chinese.
This is what I got.
菠萝
:giggle:

I think the lesser media spotlight is definitely part of it. Funny how everyone forgets Cronk had his own little public urination episode back in the day...
Really??? Jeez that's gone off the radar...
Probably deliberately off the radar, by the engineers and I'm gunna try and look it up.
Probably erased!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8