Dylan Walker Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes, one does have to wonder about the ending of the "No Dickheads" policy, it would seem that with the preponderance of dickheads around the game it was just too limiting to the playing roster.
BUT!
How about some fine tuning, some basic IQ testing or whatever, would we then at least be able to keep the Stupid Dickheads out?
Was just looking at our 25 man squad to proportionate the % of home grown dickheads to imported ones and the conclusion that I have come to is.....
Imports win well.
Lucky we don't have a big junior league.

A step away from domestic violence. Physical intimidation displayed without physically assaulting the other party - make a stand and drop his arse

I threw a tub of butter once in a rage. It broke apart through a steel screen door grille, and I spent many hours cleaning it out. Much to the amusement of family members. I was far older than 21 too. Cut him some slack

Having the family members laugh at that would have pissed me off even more! You should have hurled a carton of milk at the ceiling fan!

@:p

Fox just showed their promo for the finals. All Clubs feature with Kapow representing Manly.

The vision is his lifting some heavy weight - when he gets the lift, he turns and smashes the gym wall with his right fist in delight :eek:

Must be the latest craze with the super fit :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6