DWZ to re-sign with Panffers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It could also do with the fact they are promoting themselves well within the community and have the local community excited enough to have TPA sponsors willing to help offset the cap burden. I mean it's unlimited nowdays and they can then possibly adopt the Broncos system of including 10% in the cap and 90% in TPA's hence all the re-signings. Not to mention their snazzy new training facilities etc. They are a club that is improving at the lower grades right through to first grade where as we were absolutely cr@p in all grades this season gone.
The Panthers should ALWAYS be a Sydney powerhouse because of their junior base and the area they command.

The Panthers should ALWAYS be a Sydney powerhouse because of their junior base and the area they command.

Agree, but until management appoint someone who is passionate about the club and looks at a bigger picture, in this case Gus, all you end up with is Parramatta.

Maybe we'll get that with our new CEO that has local interests and connections? Wishful thinking maybe but you need to communicate your vision/plan so that people who genuinely want to be a part and help out however they can. Make them feel a part of something special.

Lets use Blacktown Sea Eagles as an example, no one on here knows how it will work with our existing junior pool, what they hope to achieve, how this will better the Sea Eagles as a club. All you get is assumptions of why we are there and you just have to lump it. Understandably it's the owners decision ultimately and fair enough but use the positives of such a move to get people excited that the club is looking to the future, try and reach out to a potental new market etc.

Anyway no point complaining because just like the Mrs, they'll just do what they want regardless

Agree, but until management appoint someone who is passionate about the club and looks at a bigger picture, in this case Gus, all you end up with is Parramatta.

Maybe we'll get that with our new CEO that has local interests and connections? Wishful thinking maybe but you need to communicate your vision/plan so that people who genuinely want to be a part and help out however they can. Make them feel a part of something special.

Lets use Blacktown Sea Eagles as an example, no one on here knows how it will work with our existing junior pool, what they hope to achieve, how this will better the Sea Eagles as a club. All you get is assumptions of why we are there and you just have to lump it. Understandably it's the owners decision ultimately and fair enough but use the positives of such a move to get people excited that the club is looking to the future, try and reach out to a potental new market etc.

Anyway no point complaining because just like the Mrs, they'll just do what they want regardless
You know why the weather can do whatever it likes? Because it has never been married.

And yet they selfishly complained because Manly got the Blacktown InTrust team. I've always said the the present system is severely inequitable and needs to be changed.

And yet they selfishly complained because Manly got the Blacktown InTrust team. I've always said the the present system is severely inequitable and needs to be changed.
We allow that westie filth* a visit to our beaches maybe once or twice a year, and in turn they allow us to own a development team in their territory. Fair deal.

*I can call them that because I grew up in the mountains.

I read somewhere that Penrith already have 13 players secured for 2019 - most of any club.
Very impressive list management.

Interesting that no upgrade offer has been made to Whare??

Manly cant really make a formal offer to whare or DWZ anyway until snake and matai's futures are 100% sorted out. If and when Manly get clarification on those two players, will know how much money we can throw at Whare ( who I still think is Penrith's best back).
If Whare was Penrith's best back they would have made him their best priority . It is obvious that Gus rates the other backs that have been made long term offers more than Whare and I agree with Gus.

If Whare was Penrith's best back they would have made him their best priority . It is obvious that Gus rates the other backs that have been made long term offers more than Whare and I agree with Gus.
Whare is their best center by far. hiku is slow and lazy, blake is brilliant in attack but got found out plenty in defence. Whare kills both of those two! mansor and dwz are wingers and awesome wingers but Manly need a center .

My information is that manly officials flew to NZ to speak with him and they are just trying to sort money out. We are a big chance

Sorry mate, are you talking about DWZ? Just wondering why they would be flying to NZ when he's in England with the four nations squad isn't he?

Sorry mate, are you talking about DWZ? Just wondering why they would be flying to NZ when he's in England with the four nations squad isn't he?
Maybe it was before he left as I'm sure the Kiwis were in camp over in NZ before the Perth Test.

Whare is their best center by far. hiku is slow and lazy, blake is brilliant in attack but got found out plenty in defence. Whare kills both of those two! mansor and dwz are wingers and awesome wingers but Manly need a center .
I realize we need a centre. What I was saying was that if the Panthers thought that Whare was their best centre by far they would have extended his contract like all their other backs .

Some how I don't think that Whare would be on $700k .

And if he thinks he will get $700k with us he's dreaming.

I read somewhere in the last few days that centres are now the least most sought after commodity and thus don't attract the big dollars.

Wingers are now far more important!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10