DWZ to re-sign with Panffers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I suspect all these Penrith extension offers are a cap juggling exercise. "Take a cut for 2017 and we'll give you a contract for 18 and 19."

None of these articles mean it is guaranteed he'll accept the offer.

I read that he will be offered a deal but that doesn't mean he's going to sign it.

As we know, money talks and surely if Snake and Matai hang up the boots we'll have more to play with than Penrith?

Not as simple as that.

Zero Tackle based their article off something written by Nathan Ryan in the Fox Sports Market Watch.

He actually tweeted them to say Panthers were to OFFER the extension with him next on their hit list, he said it wasn't a foregone conclusion that he'd sign it.

So if they are re-signing all these outside backs then where will they all play? They'll have to fit in DWZ, Whare, Peachy, Blake, Mansour and Hiku. Have I left anyone out? Blake and Whare in centres, DWZ and Hiku/Mansour on wings and Peachy on bench?

So if they are re-signing all these outside backs then where will they all play? They'll have to fit in DWZ, Whare, Peachy, Blake, Mansour and Hiku. Have I left anyone out? Blake and Whare in centres, DWZ and Hiku/Mansour on wings and Peachy on bench?

I agree with you...it's all well and good to sign up all these players but surely a fairdinkum footie player wants to play 1st grade footie. I'm sure the money is important but when you're raised playing footie you want to be on the park.

I agree with you...it's all well and good to sign up all these players but surely a fairdinkum footie player wants to play 1st grade footie. I'm sure the money is important but when you're raised playing footie you want to be on the park.

Maybe they love the Riff lifestyle?

Also had Mansour and Moylan getting upgraded along with some rep bonuses. Cleary was also upgraded. Must be a deep well of cash out west that gets deeper as long as the members keep pumping money into the leaguesy's pokies...

Not as simple as that.

Zero Tackle based their article off something written by Nathan Ryan in the Fox Sports Market Watch.

He actually tweeted them to say Panthers were to OFFER the extension with him next on their hit list, he said it wasn't a foregone conclusion that he'd sign it.
And the fox sport market watch is yet to catch up with Starlo going to the Knights, so I'd say it's a hit and miss sort of "market watch"

Interesting that no upgrade offer has been made to Whare??

Manly cant really make a formal offer to whare or DWZ anyway until snake and matai's futures are 100% sorted out. If and when Manly get clarification on those two players, will know how much money we can throw at Whare ( who I still think is Penrith's best back).

Also had Mansour and Moylan getting upgraded along with some rep bonuses. Cleary was also upgraded. Must be a deep well of cash out west that gets deeper as long as the members keep pumping money into the leaguesy's pokies...

It could also do with the fact they are promoting themselves well within the community and have the local community excited enough to have TPA sponsors willing to help offset the cap burden. I mean it's unlimited nowdays and they can then possibly adopt the Broncos system of including 10% in the cap and 90% in TPA's hence all the re-signings. Not to mention their snazzy new training facilities etc. They are a club that is improving at the lower grades right through to first grade where as we were absolutely cr@p in all grades this season gone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8