Post-Game Discussion Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Dragons
Vs
Sea Eagles
20 WIN Stadium
30 Mar 2024 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

There are no words for how bad that was.

There better be an unreserved apology at the presser for throwing up such a sh1t performance. I can't remember a more pathetic display from a bunch of pretenders masquerading as Manly players.

I knew before this game this is a banana skin game and we slipped. Seems like against top teams we play well, **** teams we stoop to a really low level expecting to just turn up and win. Made breaks and didn’t hold the ball. Ball control lost us this game nothing else. No individual players to blame - the whole team was ****. The players look stunned that they turned up and didn’t win.

The form of the Rabbits has shown that the win was overrated,especially given the points conceded.And they had enough ball to beat the Roosters twice that day,yet still barely got over them at home
This was a BAD game by the side - no argument…
But we have lost a game by 4 points to a good side and won 2 games against sides that will play finals (or go close)…
Personally, I am not panicking over one bad game

Well they've certainly gone out of their way to show us they don't give a flying fck about what we think, we've been lulled into thinking that we have a football team when all we've really got is a bunch of overpaid 'stars' who put in the effort when they're in the mood to, so disappointed I have no words, looks like another year of wishing we could but knowing we can't, somewhat p*ssed🤬🤬
Yeah, sh*t game no doubt but they have played some good football this year imo so I live in hope…

Didn’t seem interested and the Dragons were horrible with the ball so more than enough chances to come back.

If we had been missing a few key players then OK but everyome was there apart from Saab.

Next week they’ll lift for the home crowd but that was 2 games in a row where they take the lead early and go missing for 50-60mins. Can’t just lift when you play at home, need to beat teams away also and they were both winnable games.

Unless a miracle happens it will be Penrith by a lot next week.

Consistency. Man don't have it. We lost the middle again. AOA looks a bit injured and with out him. We don't have a team. Paseka to Reggie's.

bunch of imbeciles. The club should be very thankful they sold tickets to next week already, because after that clown show they’ll be luck to get family and friends there. It will be an absolute blood bath next week.

Well they've certainly gone out of their way to show us they don't give a flying fck about what we think, we've been lulled into thinking that we have a football team when all we've really got is a bunch of overpaid 'stars' who put in the effort when they're in the mood to, so disappointed I have no words, looks like another year of wishing we could but knowing we can't, somewhat p*ssed🤬🤬
Players are like employees and do the bare minimum required by their employers
Coaches need to do more to actually coach and come up with game plans to get the most from the players
Too many coaches are relying on the ‘creativity’ of their roster to come up with attacking plays rather than generating effective plays themselves
We have seen long spells of good field position this year not being converted into points
Unfortunately I think it could be a long year for us this year

This was a BAD game by the side - no argument…
But we have lost a game by 4 points to a good side and won 2 games against sides that will play finals (or go close)…
Personally, I am not panicking over one bad game
I like your optimism but seriously, we have been good in one game - the roosters game. The rest we have been average. Energy was good in Vegas but we werent that great. Our defence is RUBBISH.

Scary thing is how badly the Dragons played in the second half. Imagine if they'd played well.
Or imagine Panthers next week
They will destroy us
We are kidding ourselves if we think we are a top 8 wide
I know you have off games but that was as poor as I have seen us play in a very long time

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8