Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know they are d1ckheads and they desrve the punishment...But 5 Bulldogs players went out and no one lost their job...then Stupid Mr Dugan did it and stays on...NRL consistency at its worst
Vaughan is a three time offender, once for sexting, once for breaking covid protocols and at it again last Saturday, I don't think the club had much choice other than to sack him

True but to my knowledge he didn't have any baggage that he brought with him.

It's been reported that this was Vaughan's third strike in the last 18 months and was the last straw.
I wasn’t referring to baggage, just position. I wouldn’t touch Vaughan with a ten-foot pole.

Vaughan is a three time offender, once for sexting, once for breaking covid protocols and at it again last Saturday, I don't think the club had much choice other than to sack him
add to that, sacking him takes a LOT of pressure off so they can now sweep it under the rug before it is proven that non-bubble people were present. I imagine this is the main reason he was sacked...the sacrificial goat so to speak.

I know they are d1ckheads and they desrve the punishment...But 5 Bulldogs players went out and no one lost their job...then Stupid Mr Dugan did it and stays on...NRL consistency at its worst

Big difference is that the Dragons players did it in the middle of a lockdown. The others didn't. It's why they should be in 14 days self isolation the same as the Dogs players and Dugan. I don't get why they're not.

It's official. JDB is the greatest storyteller..

Screenshot_20210706-222403_Drive.jpg

hey should be in 14 days self isolation the same as the Dogs players and Dugan. I don't get why they're not.
The reason they're not is that they told the NRL there was no-one there apart from the players themselves, who are all in their bubble. The NRL chose to believe them, even though they initially lied about which players were there, and even though that story is, frankly, implausible.
Why did the NRL choose to believe? Because otherwise Saints have to forfeit against Manly, which will have massive consequences for the game.

My source has said there was at least 5 young ladies at that party, evidently when the police arrived they were hiding in wardrobes? Hmmm. My contact said there was numerous women's clothing scatters over bedrooms? Guess the boys are cross dressers?

Having said that please explain the logic behind the 12 players being stood down over 4 weeks. As a club wouldn't you want it over with over 1 game? Why wouldn't you get smashed over 1 game and then have a chance of winning over the remaining 3?

If we are going to get fined bring some chicks along. We're not going down having a dragon party sausage fest..
Yes feathered friend . What is a party without sexy chicks

And If the chicks dont make any noises, the neighbours will never hear us and the cops will never find us

It’s amazing how these NRL players get charged with serious crimes which drag on in courts for years then are declared Not Guilty but never end up suing anyone for bringing their name into the mud. Yea right. If someone accused me of rape and god knows what else and I knew I was innocent I would be suing for damages but yet it never goes down. JDB who has he sued. Sooner or later this is going to look bad for the NRL. It’s coming Just a matter of time until people start asking the questions.

One thing that doesn't ring true about Vaughan's story is that his wife wasn't there, and the party went all day and into the night I believe. What was she doing all this time? It was lock-down and she couldn't go visiting anyone....
I'll be surprised if this matter doesn't have a more sinister twist in its tail.

Saints officials and NRL should be having urgent quiet talks with the other Sydney based clubs about whether its possible to loan a bunch of players to Saints so they can field a side against Manly. You know, just in case it turns out the Saints players were lying. Again.

Having said that please explain the logic behind the 12 players being stood down over 4 weeks. As a club wouldn't you want it over with over 1 game? Why wouldn't you get smashed over 1 game and then have a chance of winning over the remaining 3?

Yeah it doesn't add up, you'd think theyd bite the bullet considering it's unlikely on paper that they'd be competitive anyway. Unless they can't field a team without special dispensation or that their club management is showing the same smarts that saw McGregor keep getting his contract extended despite underachieving year after year

It hasn't really been spelt out clearly in a single news article in the past 2 days. But my understanding is:

• During lockdown there are only 30 available players 'in the bubble' for each NRL squad. So no NSW Cup or Flegg players can enter it;
  • Dragons have 28 players available (with an additional 2 possibly not backing up from Origin) ;
  • Clubs need 17 (maybe 18 this year) of these to field a squad for a match
  • NRL have suspended 13 Dragons players so that leaves them with only 13-15 players. They would have to forfeit if suspensions were served immediately;
  • The NRL will do everything possible to avoid a forfeit or worse.

It hasn't really been spelt out clearly in a single news article in the past 2 days. But my understanding is:

• During lockdown there are only 30 available players 'in the bubble' for each NRL squad. So no NSW Cup or Flegg players can enter it;
  • Dragons have 28 players available (with an additional 2 possibly not backing up from Origin) ;
  • NRL have suspended 13 Dragons players so that leaves them with only 13-15 players. They would have to forfeit if suspensions were served immediately;
This is my understanding too. @Scorpio

This is somewhere close to correct mate.

So what the NRL are really saying is that the truth is irrelevant...the show must go on.

The truth must be mates with consistency.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8