Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'd sign him on a bargain basement contract next season to replace Boyle or Gosi. Aloiai is always injured as well. Up there with Sironen injury wise.
I'd sign him on a bargain basement contract next season to replace Boyle or Gosi. Aloiai is always injured as well. Up there with Sironen injury wise.
Aloiai averages 18 games a season up till this year.

Only missed 2 games last year.

Broke his jaw once and had a wrist injury another time.

Certainly not a guy with chronic knees or hammys etc

They may have been looking for a reason to rip up Vaughan's contract. If they thought he was important to the team over the next couple of years I'm sure they wouldn't have cut off their nose to spite their face.

I suspect a lot of players are breaching covid restrictions. They only have a few years of being on the VIP list for every nightclub and covid has already robbed them of 18 months of all the free booze, drugs and sex they can handle.
Well yeah, they haven't torn up JDB's contract....yet

As other posters alluded to when this story first broke, the Dragons could well use this as an opportunity to clean house.

Norman & Dufty had already been told they are no longer wanted after this season hadn't they?

They may have been looking for a reason to rip up Vaughan's contract. If they thought he was important to the team over the next couple of years I'm sure they wouldn't have cut off their nose to spite their face.

I suspect a lot of players are breaching covid restrictions. They only have a few years of being on the VIP list for every nightclub and covid has already robbed them of 18 months of all the free booze, drugs and sex they can handle.
Yeah funny how they punt him quick smart but De Bellend is hiding under the bed and stays on.

The Broncos may give home a go however, he’d have very strict regulations.

I hope they do use bans against players against us however I doubt they’ll rest too many, as they think they have the wood on Manly.

This whole scenario is just so dumb and how JDB agreed to be involved just illustrates how above everyone else he thinks he is. Ignorant idiot.

There are heaps of people breaching the COVID rules and some people just need a ‘big wake up’. We all suffer as a result.

What it does mean now is that their Origin players will definitely have to back up.Hunt more than likely after playing 80 minutes at dummy half

I read he initially said he just happened to be walking his dog near Vaughan’s place.
Maybe Vaughn left part of a 10 foot hoagie under his bed (ala homer) and the dog was in there trying to get a bite, that's why JDB was under the bed hahaha
the-most-iconic-delicious-sandwiches-ever-featured-in-tv-shows-and-movies.jpg

Vaughan will be a good pick-up for another club.
Hopefully the recruitment team don't look at him, he is a talented footballer for sure, though attitude and behavior can dismantle a club.

You would have to be one very risk tolerant CEO to sign off on that contract, I think he is done in Australia, a sad ending for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8