Do we still have Croker, Parker and Garrick haters?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
As the title questions. Answers below please.
Croker's defence in the middle in second to none.
Parker does tough hit ups, runs great lines and his defensive on point.
Garrick again had a cracker of a game.

Surely this is the game that finally silences the critics!!!
They were all good today, no doubt.

Garrick looks to be getting back to 2019 form.

As the title questions. Answers below please.
Croker's defence in the middle in second to none.
Parker does tough hit ups, runs great lines and his defensive on point.
Garrick again had a cracker of a game.

Surely this is the game that finally silences the critics!!!
While I absolutely am loving this side at the moment, Garrick, Parker, Croker (who I often supported) included, using hindsight isn’t fair.

Comments were valid at the time and justified. Now they have all re-found confidence and are playing like many knew they could (but weren’t playing at for a long, sustained period).

Very proud of them all, but I don’t really think this is an ‘I told you so’ scenario. Many of us have gone through phases of liking each of these players (and seeing their potential).

Do we really need a thread like this today ?? Let's just be happy and proud of the effort shown by all 18 guys who got on the park.
I'm bursting with HAPPINESS as Jeff said "i love youse all" No we dont need the thread
1621758597317.png

Is there any better defenders at centre than our two?
This. With two low salaried work horses solid in defence it puts us ahead of the curve to invest in other critical positions. Love having these two there. I'd feel a bit more comfortable if Garrick could improve his finishing close to the line one-on-one, but he has plenty of upside in him and hopefully will continue to improve.

That was the whole point of this thread! Even the negative nancies can't be negative after that performance... especially the form of some of our "reserve graders"

OK I get that but do we need to call people who disagree with others assessments on players abilities "haters" ?? It's such a negative term,and today should be a positive day. Let's go scoring forum points another time and just be proud of the effort of the team and all be supporters of each other

This. With two low salaried work horses solid in defence it puts us ahead of the curve to invest in other critical positions. Love having these two there. I'd feel a bit more comfortable if Garrick could improve his finishing close to the line one-on-one, but he has plenty of upside in him and hopefully will continue to improve.
Yeah, it was unfortunate for Garrick when he kicked following the break, he got there first zooming past the Queen but that bounce, good that ranga was there

Only “issue” I have with Croker is that he’s not really a threat from dummy half and to be fair,given he’s not a natural no.9,it’s to be expected.I think this team goes to another level if Fainu gets back.The top two teams have dynamic no.9’s and it’s just another area of the game the opposition have to be aware of

Only “issue” I have with Croker is that he’s not really a threat from dummy half and to be fair,given he’s not a natural no.9,it’s to be expected.I think this team goes to another level if Fainu gets back.The top two teams have dynamic no.9’s and it’s just another area of the game the opposition have to be aware of
I think Faniu will be eased in. Could play off the bench for a while, let crocker do some of the tough early defence then bring on Faniu

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12