deadset

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan link said:
George Rose and Josh Perry the worse front rowers in the NRL without a doubt.

Edit that George kept trying in the second half, but still not good enough.

Why do people bag Rose as a player just because of his bodyshape ?

123m from 15 runs I will take every day of the week, couldn't give a stuff what size his gut is with those sort of numbers

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I had a Torana XU1 in th early 70's....whats a 355???

Its the 308ci V8 motor with a stroker kit which brings it to 355ci. Yeah my old man had an XU1 as well :)

The problem is we have a halfback who is overshadowed by our 5/8th and cant setup decent plays. He just shuffles the ball or occasionally does a kick through one of which was only saved by Lyon's great hands. We need skill to complement Foran. Lyon needs to be shifted back to 5/8 Foran to half Hodkinson out.

Mate in their day they were bloody quick, I had mine 1973-75....rough as guts to ride in, had to sell and get a "family" car as the trouble and strife got in the "family way"...but so much fun at the time, and remember no speed limits then....I use to cruise about 160Kph

I thought kite actually had a really good game too

The other good thing is Hodko is gone next year so whoever fills his spot can't do much worse  ;D , also T-Rex seems to be getting better and using his size to barge over the line. We can only get better imo.

I can still say he had a poor game I think Mark, the numbers surprised me because during the game I thought he was still playing a bit soft

Perry wasn't as effective as the others but still a much improved performance.

PS: Thanks Phill Rothfield for the gee up

DCE for next year he isn't ready yet. I think we can still make an impact on the finals but not with TH at half. Lyon to 5/8 Foran to half Whare to center. We wont win this year but I think we could get to week 3 of the finals with that combination.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Perry wasn't as effective as the others but still a much improved performance.

PS: Thanks Phill Rothfield for the gee up

Do you think he can give it to us in regards to the fadeouts in the second half?
So they actually play in the second

mickqld link said:
The problem is we have a halfback who is overshadowed by our 5/8th and cant setup decent plays. He just shuffles the ball or occasionally does a kick through one of which was only saved by Lyon's great hands. We need skill to complement Foran. Lyon needs to be shifted back to 5/8 Foran to half Hodkinson out.

Fox commentators reckon he's had a good season!Wish I was on the good scotch with them at the games!

Mark, I thought perry was average and ordinary.

Kite stood out a long way above the other props tonight

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=184125.msg276188#msg276188 date=1279367343]

Fox commentators reckon he's had a good season!Wish I was on the good scotch with them at the games!
[/quote]

Likewise they couldn't really come out and say that he is ordinary and that Manly are grateful of the fact the Bulldogs have offered extraordinary money for an unproven quantity.

He is a major weak link in our attack at the moment that is why he must go. He stiffles the flow of our attack just like Bailey does when he goes to 5/8th.We will struggle while Hodkinson stays there.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184125.msg276119#msg276119 date=1279363804]

Why do people bag Rose as a player just because of his bodyshape ?

123m from 15 runs I will take every day of the week, couldn't give a stuff what size his gut is with those sort of numbers

No it has nothing to do with his body shape.

Have you noticed how many times he loses the ball while playing it lately, and also he drops off in defence.

I am a huge fan of Georges, and he has proven with injury rehab what great dedication he has.  More game time and more concentration from him will be needed to keep his spot in first grade.

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=184125.msg276188#msg276188 date=1279367343]

[/quote]

Wouldn't say his been great since the signing to the dogs but has been solid

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8