deadset

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just back from the game and read through each of the posts on this thread...FFS...... Now I know those that I don't want to sit next to when we win a GF 40-0...

Wake up and be happy when your team wins...re-read the tales of woe and the end of the world posts that we have read this week and if you posted them and are still full of woe there is no help for you - if you weren't one of the posters then read the previous 2 lines?

Yes, we can all look for weaknesses and bad points but your team flogged Cronulla and we got 2 points and advanced our points differential....crack a smile for a moment?

Have to admit, I was over the moon in every aspect guys. Our attitude in defense was water tight. I thought their last try was a no try...Choc back...G Stewart a gun....yep....I'm over the moon....

and please, PLEASE up the offer on Matai. He's just that added starch we need, and his skills just keep getting better....

Oh, and how the **** GOOD is one Jamie Lyon. As I said to all the girls tonight, I'd turn gay for that bloke !....Well......maybe........ummmmm......ok......maybe not........but you get what I'm saying... :)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Happy BUT another second half blown.....there was an opportunity tonigght for a cricket score...although the second half run of penalties to the Sharks put paid to that.

The penalty count was 9-6, what's the next excuse for the 2d half. I would have been delighted with the scoreline if it had been 18 all at halftime against good opposition and then went on with it in the 2nd half, but last night was a continuation of what's happened all season.

its funny had we lost i would have been on here till about 11pm  lastnight  , but as soon as we won i jsut shut me laptop down & watched a movie  in a nice relaxed state ..;D

i see the daily telegraph are still calling us powderpuffs though..

POWDERPUFF EAGLES HAMMER SHARKS...

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184125.msg276181#msg276181 date=1279367008]
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184125.msg276119#msg276119 date=1279363804]

Why do people bag Rose as a player just because of his bodyshape ?

123m from 15 runs I will take every day of the week, couldn't give a stuff what size his gut is with those sort of numbers

No it has nothing to do with his body shape.

Have you noticed how many times he loses the ball while playing it lately, and also he drops off in defence.

I am a huge fan of Georges, and he has proven with injury rehab what great dedication he has.  More game time and more concentration from him will be needed to keep his spot in first grade.
[/quote]

Fair enough mate, at least you have something behind it. Most people just call for his head because he doesn't fit the modern day bodyshape.

That chip was a brain explosion, even more so after I was having a chat to him a few weeks back and he told me that he might not be able to do the Props Pentathlon because he still wasn't allowed to kick because of his knee, maybe last night was his fitness test haha

I am happy enough with his form running the ball at the moment

wasnt baileys try strong..  if he  just ran with determination all them other times on the edges he would be handy actually.. 1st compliment i have given him since we signed him..  keep it going mate..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4