DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
From the Mole just now

MANLY are right back in the hunt to sign star halfback Daly Cherry-Evans after top level talks with Sea Eagles officials in the past 24 hours.

It looked like DCE was certain to leave Manly at the start of last week, with the Sharks, Titans and Bulldogs all circling.

But in latest developments:

- Manly have upped their offer to the classy halfback.

- DCE was not overly impressed with the Sharks when he met club officials mid-week.

- The Titans are still in the hunt, but the drugs scandal that has engulfed the club has him in two minds.

Expect a decision early next week.

Well they have been saying all week we should get a decision next week, and i hope its all sorted.

I just hope that if we resign both halves on good money, they really step up in 2015.

Early next week? I thought he was supposed to make a decision by this week gone by. Won't hold my breath.

Thank god the V8's are on and the Sydney Derby so this doesn't dominate my time this weekend lol

I don't see this as good news. I see this as meaning Foran is gone. A week we ago we made our final and best offer to DCE but now we have been able to increase it? I'm over it. If our 'best' offer wasn't good enough then let him go.

I don't see this as good news. I see this as meaning Foran is gone. A week we ago we made our final and best offer to DCE but now we have been able to increase it? I'm over it. If our 'best' offer wasn't good enough then let him go.

Looks that way but maybe the 'best offer' was with a small margin of play as it obvious that Manly is DCE's preferred choice and then when the final offer is discussed the recruitment team add that allocated margin to make it look like a a win for DCE's management but in reality that's what the recruitment team had planned?

I agree. I hope this isn't true. I would be decreasing my offer to DCE if anything after the way he and his management has conducted themselves. Foz is the one we should be spending time on.

Has anyone noticed that although people are calling dce greedy foran is actually asking for more?

I don't believe these ****s when they say something bad, nor when they say something good.

I still believe we will keep both.

Well in a week THE MOLE can claim he was right as he has DCE signed with everyone except the Junee Diesels.
Hopefully we get Danny Weidler come out early in the week and say he has it on good authority they are leaving and are making an announcement the next morning .......... that means they sign on with us the next day.

Surely this will turn out to be correct and sanity will prevail. With a cool head and some time it think about all options DCE and his family and advisors will come To the obvious conclusion that going to the titans or sharks are really bad decisions even if they offer more money

Surely this will turn out to be correct and sanity will prevail. With a cool head and some time it think about all options DCE and his family and advisors will come To the obvious conclusion that going to the titans or sharks are really bad decisions even if they offer more money
Yes. Sanity will prevail in the end :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8