DCE to sign with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Umm exqueeze me...we all know Bec Wilson is the one who knows what is really going on in the rugby league world!! Hang on a sec....................sorry I just had to vomit on myself.:eek:
Hi Bec, just sleep it off and you'll feel better in the morning.

I hope this is true cause i don't remember how to remove my avatar lol.

I realise that you were only making a tongue-in-cheek comment but if you ever do want to change your avatar, you can change it by accessing your profile page using the down arrow next to your name on the menu banner at the top of your browser window below the Silvertails banner or if you have access, you may be able to change it using this link.

http://silvertails.net/members/pontian-sea-eagle.690/edit

If u read Zorba in MD today he is basically saying Foran is gone
The Zorba article is rather confusing. He states that Kieran was fuming it was announced he was going to the Eels and was brave to front Manly fans and team mates. Says Parra are favourites for his signature. Then says a week ago he was convinced he would remain a proud Sea Eagle and now he's not so sure.
What the..?
Sounds to me like saying it's Manly's fault that a Parra signing story broke and now he wants to leave? Doesn't make sense to me but nothing in the media regarding our team does.

The Zorba article is rather confusing. He states that Kieran was fuming it was announced he was going to the Eels and was brave to front Manly fans and team mates. Says Parra are favourites for his signature. Then says a week ago he was convinced he would remain a proud Sea Eagle and now he's not so sure.
What the..?
Sounds to me like saying it's Manly's fault that a Parra signing story broke and now he wants to leave? Doesn't make sense to me but nothing in the media regarding our team does.
Classic zorba, circular argument, non sequiturs and barely coherent. Possibly true though, just not sure which bit.

I would loves Tooves to announce our team to play Parra with TBC against the halfback and five-eight positions. He'd just say "we're exploring all options; we're still in negotiations with a few player managers...."

"We are enjoying the due diligence process in selecting a halves combination. As you can imagine we have fielded a lot of offers. We just want to do what's best for the Penn family."

Some are saying the increased offer to DCE is a bull**** rumour put out there by parramatta in an attempt to piss kieran off so he will sign with them.

Parra's plans for a new stadium are fake and a thinly veiled ambush marketing ploy to steal space in the telegraph from manly's concept drawings for a new stadium.

Cmon guys. I know this crap has got people bothered, but we have 15 others playing for our great club that need our support Friday night. Stuff Foz and Dce, let's worry about beating the slime, and the boys that are happily running out for us

Last edited:
This has gone from a 3 ring circus to a 4 ring circus.

Don't know about you @bones but I'm so ****ing over this **** that I'm only 50/50 to even watch the first game on TV

I reckon were all over it. Roll on the footy - stay or go manly will continue - neither of them a bigger than the club. Right now I'd be happy with a couple of years rebuilding. Give toovey a free hand to build the team he wants like hasler did without interference from the board. Give him a go & lets see if he can make a proper go of it.

What the..?

Agree @niccipops - when I read it today it sounded contradictory, like filling up space in his column with a whole lot of words that really don't say anything!

I have tickets to the Parra game but don' think I will be going, all the fun seems to be missing
I understand people are frustrated by the DCE/Foz circus. Our club is doing its best to settle things. We fans need to get behind our team. It seems the media is managing to create disinterest from Manly supporters regarding this season due to all the crazy reports. Foz and DCE are two people. The team, club and fans are many. Despite contract sagas and media dramas the boys on field in maroon and white will need our support next Friday and the following 25 rounds. The club also needs our support. We've been through worse than this and come out the other side. There's more titles to win.
Go Manly! Always.

This has gone from a 3 ring circus to a 4 ring circus.

Don't know about you @bones but I'm so ****ing over this **** that I'm only 50/50 to even watch the first game on TV

Mark, everyone is over it mate......
I was watching "Today" through the week and whilst a lot of people bag these guys they are Leaguies. After a news spot on the contracts Tim Gilbert said this is getting ridiculous and the NRL need to seriously look at fixing it soon, followed by Karl Stefanovic (Broncos man) saying "you almost feel sorry for Manly supporters, almost".
Dear NRL: It might be cool at NRL HQ to see us suffer but unless this contract bulls$%t a year out is sorted it is going to visit a "popular" club near you!

These NRL clowns keep going on junkets to visit the NFL but they've learned nothing about how to stop tampering and signing circuses.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6