DCE Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
14 minutes ago
Did you also base your decision to move on what is right for Foran's family?:giggle:

Why bother with these ??

Daly has said he will not be answering any questions about next year, this year, last year, rugby league in general, his family or his contract. Otherwise, ask away...

Which nickname do you prefer, Sid or C#%t?

Do you wish Manly had good halves to take control of games like last Saturdays?

How did you feel about the fraudulent offer the Gold Coke Titans made you when they were broke? Good thing you never agreed to play with them, eh?

Did you see what JT did last night?

If yes

Do you LOL at the fact you are getting more money than he is? And would you agree you should be earning less than half what he and Cronk earn.

They do not go anywhere without the clubs say so - go ahead and bring on the kelly complaints

I think it's good that they do these. It's obviously a part of the clubs plans to get players answering fans questions - It's just completely pointless when they do what Foran AND Snake have done and just give rubbish or non answers.

Mason is the only one that's really given us anything from these.

If yes

Do you LOL at the fact you are getting more money than he is? And would you agree you should be earning less than half what he and Cronk earn.

I didn't see that game, but don't get the Thurston love fest on this forum

He kicked a winning field goal to take his team to 1/4 this season, playing behind a rep forward pack. DCE dominated the Storm game and got a win for his side as well
Thurston has also never lead his team to a Premiership despite having the roster to do so over the past few seasons

So why the love fest on JT ?

is there any loyalty in the game of rugby league? can you please provide me an exaple that i could share with my two boys who used to adore Manlys halves

If yes

Thurston and Cronk are getting 500k more a year! This constant pay comparison is getting old. If Titans offered him 1 million how is that DCE's fault. And by the way, he is getting paid half of what they earn.

I didn't see that game, but don't get the Thurston love fest on this forum

He kicked a winning field goal to take his team to 1/4 this season, playing behind a rep forward pack. DCE dominated the Storm game and got a win for his side as well
Thurston has also never lead his team to a Premiership despite having the roster to do so over the past few seasons

So why the love fest on JT ?

Why? Because he's consistently the best half in the NRL, always puts his body on the line in defence and he carried his team even when they didn't have a rep forward pack.
You're right that he hasn't led his team to a premiership (he did win one with the Dogs) but he's led Queensland and Australia to pretty good results over the years.
DCE dominated the Storm for 10-15 minutes. That's all he's done all year. He's tried hard in defence (and always does - he's an excellent half defensively) but his options have been terrible, as has his goal kicking, and he gave away crucial stupid penalties against St George that allowed them to get a rolling start to that game. A lot of the time it looks like's he's trying too hard, and it's better than not trying hard enough, but he's just not as good a player as Thurston. He might be one day, although going to the Titans probably isn't going to help his progression, but right now he's nowhere near.

Ha. I thought you were saying that to KE, Swoop.
I thought that's a bit harsh. Swoop must be having a bad day.
Then I re-read the title of the thread. :oops:

Nah, all good. But why is he having a Q &A when he doesn't give a **** about the fans.

I hope no-one asks him a question. It would be nice to see him do his Q & A to the sound of crickets.

Why? Because he's consistently the best half in the NRL, always puts his body on the line in defence and he carried his team even when they didn't have a rep forward pack.
You're right that he hasn't led his team to a premiership (he did win one with the Dogs) but he's led Queensland and Australia to pretty good results over the years.
DCE dominated the Storm for 10-15 minutes. That's all he's done all year. He's tried hard in defence (and always does - he's an excellent half defensively) but his options have been terrible, as has his goal kicking, and he gave away crucial stupid penalties against St George that allowed them to get a rolling start to that game. A lot of the time it looks like's he's trying too hard, and it's better than not trying hard enough, but he's just not as good a player as Thurston. He might be one day, although going to the Titans probably isn't going to help his progression, but right now he's nowhere near.

I'd dare say that Qld and Australia would have gotten those results regardless with the other talent spread across the side

Club football wise, I just don't think Thurston delivers as much as the scribes say he does, the Cowboys generally start the year poor and have to come home with a wet sail to make the finals. Not saying he isn't a top player at all, just that in terms of what he has done on club football compared to the likes of DCE, Pearce, Cronk etc, he isn't miles ahead of them and without any injury concerns up there at all he has them running near the bottom this year

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6