DCE Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd dare say that Qld and Australia would have gotten those results regardless with the other talent spread across the side

Club football wise, I just don't think Thurston delivers as much as the scribes say he does, the Cowboys generally start the year poor and have to come home with a wet sail to make the finals. Not saying he isn't a top player at all, just that in terms of what he has done on club football compared to the likes of DCE, Pearce, Cronk etc, he isn't miles ahead of them and without any injury concerns up there at all he has them running near the bottom this year

Wow Kiwi Eagle I'm surprised at your stance on Thurston.

He is so far ahead of DCE, Pearce and Cronk it's not even worthy of discussion. DCE might get into the same league for a year or two but Cronk is no way near, and Pearce?..are you talking about Wayne Pearce or that chump who plays for the Roosters - you can't be serious.

NYEagle

I've always thought Pearce was more of a 5/8 than a half.

Wow Kiwi Eagle I'm surprised at your stance on Thurston.

He is so far ahead of DCE, Pearce and Cronk it's not even worthy of discussion. DCE might get into the same league for a year or two but Cronk is no way near, and Pearce?..are you talking about Wayne Pearce or that chump who plays for the Roosters - you can't be serious.

NYEagle

Mate, Thurston has literally torn up the Kiwi's for years upon years. KE would hate the bloke ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6