[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think he should be put at centre .hes lost all of his creativity we seen in the pass mainly with turbo. Short kicking game crap. No creativity. Too much pressure on him his head must be about to explode.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
We have the worst backs in the comp. I do t think you can blame DCE for that.

We are getting murdered up the middle tonight also. Once again not his fault.

We could have bought Ben Hunt for similar money or even kept Foran, think about that for a minute.

If we have Walker and Turbo in our backline we would still lose to the Rorters but maybe we would be competitive. Tonight we are just woeful.

Cioran

Bencher
Doesn’t know how to organise a team. Doesn’tnow how to kick a 40/20 or for position. Doesn’t know where he should be on the fifth tackle. He’s and absolute legend, making Keary look like an amateur. He would probably make a really good centre. Cust isnt a great organiser either but I think we should give him a try.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Seriously, put him in the Roosters side and he’d be ****ing epic!!

Not if he kept dropping the ball, missing tackles and taking piss-poor options in attack. Forget about the players around him, who are doing their best, and concentrate on Cherry's performance: he's been our weakest link tonight, as he was last week. His kicking game this week is possibly even worse than it was last week, which is taking some doing, and every time we look like getting a sniff or at least stemming the bleeding, he stuffs up. He has to be better than this, surely.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
He's surrounded by rubbish. Only DCE Jake, Api would make most other sides. Taupau is rubbish the rest are all reserve graders.

Too many are scared to say anything negative about DCE. Sure, he is surrounded by C grade players but his own form has been absolute crap. Really pathetic kicking options and looks rudderless. He's a lot better than this.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Get used to it, we are stuck with him for life.

Has been poor for last two seasons. Has started shockingly this season. Always seems to have a string of excuses afforded him. Captains lead - they don’t look for excuses.

king2213

Reserve Grader
he is not a organising half . It is not in his DNA

Playing out of position

Can you coach it into him ?

Or is it a natural gift ?

I prefer a natural organiser

I have not seen much of Cust , but he might be a better organiser , letting cherry play his natural game. Cust also seems to have Bigger legs than Elgey giving Cust a defensive advantage over Elgey

No weakness in defence is my motto

Must give credit to Trent Robinson as well,

Coaches will target DCE weakness , using clever defence tactics

When it comes natural , under pressure you do not buckle .

When the pressure is on he will buckle.

DCE also asking Jonathon Thurston money creates expectations he is not capable of delivering

Give Des some time to work his magic :)

Last edited:

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Fantastic player on the front foot
What is disappointing at times - he seems to not rev his side
Remember Foran, never shut up and directed the side around
DCE basically plays behind a side he has no say over, where he really should be directing a bit more
A quality rep player, but needs to give his side more guidance imo

Fantastic player on the front foot
What is disappointing at times - he seems to not rev his side
Remember Foran, never shut up and directed the side around
DCE basically plays behind a side he has no say over, where he really should be directing a bit more
A quality rep player, but needs to give his side more guidance imo
Spot on!

joeboy

Bencher
Still can’t force drop outs, remember when he used to that so easily?

Got lucky in that last try, but I will take it.

Has so much skill, wish he was more consistent

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14