[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I feel like dce is amazing when things are going well and the forwards are rolling forward, origin was perfect example. But when the backs are against the wall I don’t think he stands up.

This bloke needs to take ownership of the performances. He can't seem to lead or organise the team around the park. For all the big dollars he's being paid we're not getting much return. Everyone will come out and say it's because he hasn't got a decent no6. Other halfbacks have done much better than DCE.

Thurston and Moses spring to mind with those no names Morgan and Norman beside them

He shirks his job and in particular his role, and because he makes 28!tackles many confuse that with busting his arse for the club. He has a very low footy IQ despite his talents.

He needs to lose the captancy today if he wants to progress as a player. He is not a leader. How could you listen to him lay down the law about not doing your job on the field as a player

Someone please get him a copy of halfback for dummies and get someone micro managing his game

He might come out and have a good game and the cheer squad will be out, but enjoy the 7 minutes

8cR0kBrh_400x400.jpg

For a long time I wasn't a fan of DCE, I think it all started from his cash grab, but after a few scotches on night, I realised that I was just using him as a target for my frustrations about everything that is wrong with the club.

I think he is poorly coached at the moment.

Yesterday when young Wright was at 5/8 DCE was playing both sides of the ruck, the young fella hardly touched the ball, and had little opportunity to show us his "game".

When Wright was replaced DCE concentrated his attack on the right and Hodgo the left and our attack looked better. DCE is much better running the ball at the line and he did that when Wright wasn't on the field, but his game changed when the young bloke was at 5/8 to just passing the ball one of the ruck. If you pick Wright at 5/8 you have to let him play his natural game.

Only the eternal rookie could have had DCE structure his game that way. Look how DCE played at SOO, look back at how Tooves had him playing.

I willing to give DCE benefit of the doubt here and give him a go. As for Barrett well to quote the post that got me banned from the Sea Eagles Facebook page in 2016, the best thing we can do with Barrett is to turn him sideways and shove him up Penn's ar$e.

Worst halfback in the comp? Holy **** this place is a nightmare lately. Bunch of ****ing sooks because you were gifted a ten year golden era and now that things are going bad you want to stomp your foot in and kick them while they're down. Honestly **** off you weekend supporter, the club doesnt need supporters like you. Get behind them or shut up

Iv been saying for awhile now he needs to be dropped but yesterday he wasmt the real problem. Suli and tom wright 2 rookies got carved up by real 1st graders. Especially suli the fatboy cant defend in the centers he could ve a good winger like taufua once was but we dont ha e good plays and barely use our wingers. The highest tey scorer in our team is lane on 6 tries or tommy on 6. Thats pathetic. Wingers can be so dangerous but we dont use them or our centers really. Just out of dummy half our coach is crap

Agree, there was a lot of excitement about Suli but from what I've seen, while he's ok in attack, he can be targeted in defence....

With regards to using our centers and wingers that's got to be down to the coaching and our attacking structures right? Its not as if DCE didn't give Chambers as much early ball as possible in origin 3...

It would also help though to have actual wingers that we can target with kicks and bombs...

Kevin Walters thinks so and he is even being considered for the Australian Team.

Good old Kevvie, the 48th choice coach at the Bronco's. The man they are doing everything they can to avoid getting stuck with.

So far they have approached, Green, Bellamy, Meninga, and Robinson that we know of.

Looks like they are prepared to put up with another year of Shagger Bennett so they can keep Klueless Kevvie away from the team.

The "hate" for DCE on here is just amazing. If you don't like the person, move past it because as a halfback, he is top shelf.

Kevin Walters thinks so and he is even being considered for the Australian Team.

I know they didnr have thurston, cronk, tried munster, milford, hunt , lost the series and decided on cherry.

Worst halfback in the comp? Holy **** this place is a nightmare lately. Bunch of ****ing sooks because you were gifted a ten year golden era and now that things are going bad you want to stomp your foot in and kick them while they're down. Honestly **** off you weekend supporter, the club doesnt need supporters like you. Get behind them or shut up

Come off it, gifted a golden era.... we earned that era through the tough times of the northern eagles....

I'm not blaming the players for the current debacle.... this started with the "results driven business" bull**** when tooves was let go for coming 9th in an injury hit season.

For a long time I wasn't a fan of DCE, I think it all started from his cash grab, but after a few scotches on night, I realised that I was just using him as a target for my frustrations about everything that is wrong with the club.

I think he is poorly coached at the moment.

Yesterday when young Wright was at 5/8 DCE was playing both sides of the ruck, the young fella hardly touched the ball, and had little opportunity to show us his "game".

When Wright was replaced DCE concentrated his attack on the right and Hodgo the left and our attack looked better. DCE is much better running the ball at the line and he did that when Wright wasn't on the field, but his game changed when the young bloke was at 5/8 to just passing the ball one of the ruck. If you pick Wright at 5/8 you have to let him play his natural game.

Only the eternal rookie could have had DCE structure his game that way. Look how DCE played at SOO, look back at how Tooves had him playing.

I willing to give DCE benefit of the doubt here and give him a go. As for Barrett well to quote the post that got me banned from the Sea Eagles Facebook page in 2016, the best thing we can do with Barrett is to turn him sideways and shove him up Penn's ar$e.

We looked better because hodko took the line on and created something.Left or right dce did not run to the line once in the first half.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12