Curtis Sironen injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
WOW seems hard to believe Schuster will but out 8 weeks with calf strain. Image if he had an injury that required to be carried off the field. He played 80 minutes in last game.

Quite a few ordinary supporters also….kicking one of our own in the guts when they’re down rather than wish them a speedy recovery. Pretty pi$$ poor to be honest!
Mate you need to differentiate between Curtis the person and his future with this squad. Everyone on here from what i read thought he was a great guy and wished him the best.

Do Manly need him going forward? not in my eyes (and seemingly that was what others also said) given the current depth in the pack. If thats kicking Curtis in the guts well..yeah not so sure.

Perspective time .

On compassionate grounds we wish every human being the best including Our Siro who got to wear our legendary Manly Jersey and do it proud most of the times he played in it

Feelings and Emotions are just illogical hot air and so There is no sentiment in competent recruitment .

Our Number one obligation and Priority is to live up to our Legendary clubs proud winning history and we have a salary cap to spend on the best performing players at the right price and every player gets the opportunity to show their value on the playing field

It is up to Siro now to get back onto the field and show us his value

Good luck Siro , On behalf of all the passionate Manly Silvertails we wish you a successful comeback and we hope you can crack a few opposition players ribs along the way

1625648193206.jpeg

WOW seems hard to believe Schuster will but out 8 weeks with calf strain. Image if he had an injury that required to be carried off the field. He played 80 minutes in last game.
He did it at training and then when he was due back, he injured it again.

He is actually quite injured prone and missed a lot of footy in his junior years.

Perspective time .

On compassionate grounds we wish every human being the best including Our Siro who got to wear our legendary Manly Jersey and do it proud most of the times he played in it

Feelings and Emotions are just illogical hot air and so There is no sentiment in competent recruitment .

Our Number one obligation and Priority is to live up to our Legendary clubs proud winning history and we have a salary cap to spend on the best performing players at the right price and every player gets the opportunity to show their value on the playing field

It is up to Siro now to get back onto the field and show us his value

Good luck Siro , On behalf of all the passionate Manly Silvertails we wish you a successful comeback and we hope you can crack a few opposition players ribs along the way
So, sounds like compassion, pride, and passion are feelings and emotions you really like. Even though feelings and emotions are just illogical hot air.
So, you really like illogical hot air? That can't be right. Although...
Ah don't worry, I'm probably just trying to read too much into your actual words.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12