Curtis Sironen injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully he stays out of the team even when fit and is made to earn his spot back.

No idea what's going on with his injury updates but to be honest (and same for all our players) if he needs more time then he should be allowed to fully recover.

I little random fact but in martys recent interview he was mentioning the boys were giving him stick re his new carnivore diet (& they didn't know a thing about it) yet I'm sure Curtis is on the same diet... I read in-between the lines that he hasn't been around much...

I played half a round of golf with him at a Men of League golf day a few years back and he had to leave to go to uni/tafe for an accounting lecture so he is making sure he has a life after footy. Nice guy but very ordinary golfer! Like most of us
Quite a few ordinary supporters also….kicking one of our own in the guts when they’re down rather than wish them a speedy recovery. Pretty pi$$ poor to be honest!

Huge issue with his hamstring apparently and is taking much longer than thought. Originally it was his knee but in rehab he strained his hammy.

While 'in the shower'...

All the best Siro.

It’s actually quite frustrating that the club hasn’t said anything about Curtis… the injury update had about 10 players but straight up avoided mentioning him.

Do they think we’re stupid and will just forget?

Not doubting Siro "s value when fully fit and playing his role well but would find it hard to dislodge Schuster and Haumole and even Lawton if he was available now and even if in some type of decent form . Maybe a bench spot , even had that degree of versatility being able to play as a pivot in previous times. Sure that the club and Des would like to still have him in the ranks but just seems so affected by injury and indifferent form the past couple of seasons and really can 't be retained in those circumstances . Maybe if he was prepared to take a significant wage cut but still need a better injury prognosis before that could be considered also one would think .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8