Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The broncos are no benchmark

They offered no resistance or resilience

And their coach confirmed how soft they were

And Croker took full advantage

Parker on the other hand could not capitalize

He failed to score a close range try after he was put though a gap by a great pass

He failed to make any line brakes

He failed to make any try assists

He failed to make any impression in open play

And close to half time he failed to complete a tackle getting in schusters way which resulted into the Broncos only try

Parker looks out of Place and out of Pace in the NRL

He failed to score a close range try after he was put though a gap by a great pass

And close to half time he failed to complete a tackle getting in schusters way which resulted into the Broncos only try

You must have been watching Vera over on the ABC.

Do we have a humour thread somewhere?

I know this is going to be unpopular but I though Croker played fantastic tonight. Easy his best game at hooker,
Solid in D , good quick service with the ball , and ran a fantastic line to get that try!
Improving with every game. Let’s face it he is a half converted into a hooker there was always going to be a transition period. Some of that service last night reminded me of Matty B.

He isn't knocking on as much this year too which is really nice. Previous years any mistakes he made really stood out as everyone was death riding him.

I was actually going to start the same thread but you beat me to it. And...it had nothing to do with his try (though that was good).
He actually looked like a 9 tonight for the first time. He looked purposeful and you could sense he was thinking about what needed to be done and when. On a few occasions, he threw very deliberate long passes from the ruck to DCE and Jake and the width really made us a threat on the edges. He also kicked to corners which takes pressure off the halves. He seems to have really benefited from Tom coming back because Tom reads the game so well and provides direction for the attack. He hangs behind the ruck and calls the play left or right.

I agree his best game by far last night .They all played well .I'm not sure what Des does next week but I would be reluctant to insert Siro in at the exspense of any of those fowards they have led the way and the magic formula of Sippers and Marty off the bench has been outstanding with high energy runs and quick PTBs .Croker seems to be running those fowards onto the ball a bit better giving us more line bending power he was fantastic last night
Other than injuries if its not broken dont fix it.6 is the key now ,I thought when Cust came on he looked great , quick high energy and plugged into the plays .So for me Cust to 6 ,and I guess if Walker is back Scorpio is out ,but Im not sure about that iether,you would really like Walker to do a week at BWSE to get him a bit match fit.
Anyway outstanding win and a good problem to have trying to fit returning players
Go Manly

Fark off you whinger. This is a thread about Croker.

Croker has copped heaps in his time here but an interesting thing about him is that he has been on the field in our biggest wins over 4 clubs

54-0 over Parramatta
50-6 over Broncos
40-6 over Tigers
36-0 over Titans

vera_film1_22.jpg

Fark off you whinger. This is a thread about Croker.

Croker has copped heaps in his time here but an interesting thing about him is that he has been on the field in our biggest wins over 4 clubs

54-0 over Parramatta
50-6 over Broncos
40-6 over Tigers
36-0 over Titans
This thread is also about seeing things in perspective feathered friend

Something that you failed to see

You have also failed to see the reasons why as you say Crooker was copping it heaps

Been saying for 3 years that anybody that writes this kid off hasn't bothered to appreciate his history ... he may never be a superstar ... but has more courage and determination to succeed than any player we have ... whatever success he has he will have earnt ... and at a fraction of the contract price of some show ponies ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8