Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

47MVEagle

Bencher
A Walker on the open Market is worth 5 Parkers
Doubt it.

Since 2019:

Parker - played 47 games, scored 10 tries, strike rate 1 try every 4.7 games.

Walker - played 24 games, scored 4 tries, strike rate 1 try every 6 games.

The stats don't lie.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Doubt it.

Since 2019:

Parker - played 47 games, scored 10 tries, strike rate 1 try every 4.7 games.

Walker - played 24 games, scored 4 tries, strike rate 1 try every 6 games.

The stats don't lie.
I have seen Parker play centre and Walker play centre
It is a no contest and that is no lie :)

Cioran

Bencher
A bird in the hand invariably sh*ts on your wrist.
All that glitters isn't gold - but some of it is.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and dishes pile up in the sink.

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night. Set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life (I think Terry Pratchett said that first).

He who fights and runs away is wise to spend more on his shoes than on his weapons.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
All that glitters isn't gold - but some of it is.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and dishes pile up in the sink.

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a night. Set him on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life (I think Terry Pratchett said that first).

He who fights and runs away is wise to spend more on his shoes than on his weapons.
I like philosophy and deep thinking !

Damien2812

Bencher
The broncos are no benchmark

They offered no resistance or resilience

And their coach confirmed how soft they were

And Croker took full advantage

Parker on the other hand could not capitalize

He failed to score a close range try after he was put though a gap by a great pass

He failed to make any line brakes

He failed to make any try assists

He failed to make any impression in open play

And close to half time he failed to complete a tackle getting in schusters way which resulted into the Broncos only try

Parker looks out of Place and out of Pace in the NRL

Surely Dylan Walker when fit should replace Parker?

47MVEagle

Bencher
Long time ago before we was not used in his best position
In a galaxy far, far away?

Okay so where on your list of excuses for Walker does "not playing his natural position" sit?

Before or after "he hasn't played many games since 2017 due to on field injuries" & "he hasn't played many games since he signed with us because of self-inflicted injuries (hand, eye socket)/being in trouble with the law (domestic violence charges, assault charges)"?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Okay so where on your list of excuses for Walker does "not playing his natural position" sit?

Before or after "he hasn't played many games since 2017 due to on field injuries" & "he hasn't played many games since he signed with us because of self-inflicted injuries (hand, eye socket)/being in trouble with the law (domestic violence charges, assault charges)"?
He was cleared of domestic violence
Eye socket was by the storm player who got suspended
Violence charges for yelling at a Pizza whimp
Injuries happen to all Players just ask Tom
Walker will come back and make a difference to our team just like Tom did

47MVEagle

Bencher
He was cleared of domestic violence
Eye socket was by the storm player who got suspended
Violence charges for yelling at a Pizza whimp
Injuries happen to all Players just ask Tom
Walker will come back and make a difference to our team just like Tom did
It's a pity you don't make as much effort to make as many excuses for players you obviously don't like, such as Parker & Croker.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
It's a pity you don't make as much effort to make as many excuses for players you obviously don't like, such as Parker & Croker.
Every one on here including you have a liking and disliking on players abilities on the field

Parker and Crocker would not make any NRL team of contenders

My passion is for Manly to be a great team once again

And we need top performing players once again

It is a pity you some of you do not see this

Enjoy our day feathered friend

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14