Could it be true?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And now he is in reserve grade with a dodgy back and ever growing bad attitude :wait:

High maintenance, rehab regular player - pass @:cool:

I agree with you that unless he is fit to play he should not play for us

But if he will be fit than he will be one fire .

Legend says that One of our greatest forwards Mal Reilly was one of our most skillful , hardest and brutal dirtiest players in the game .

My Dragons mates hated Matai . They thought he was a dirty player . They always remember how he nearly knocked Gasniers head off in a match

My Souths mates also hated Matai because he also nearly knocked burgess head off

Matai was an enforcer and an intimidator .

The NRL arena is a tough arena and enforces and intimidators moto is .....

Get the upper hand and do it to the cnts before they do it to you

Punch first ask questions later my old man use to say

He has played for his state and his country and to do that you need more than "just about it" feathered friend
Whether we keep walker or not , I know who I'd prefer as a player . Walker has pace , can tackle and has skill . The jet has one of these qualities.

Punch first ask questions later my old man use to say

So true mate . From my experience working on the door you make eye contact , size them up and knock them down .

The more the fools drink the slower their reflexes

Part of the self defence law is that can use your own discretion for your own welfare before using reasonable force and if your have witnesses of the aggressor coming at you then your sweet as .

The Jet is only 26 . You must be a real Cougar . How young to you like them ?

Jokes aside .

If a player is proven to have chronic injuries than age is not a factor but his ability to perform at peak levels is

Unless we see a medical report we wont know
But his record does not support your argument. :shake:
No point in having speed but not scoring double digit try figures since 2017.:eek:

Jet is not known to pass either, so his try assist record would not add to his 9 try tally from last year :cool:

Look at our history, even Lane managed 9 tries in 2018 :nod:

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/teams/manly-warringah-sea-eagles/seasons.html

Phil Gould and the commentator absolutely mesmerized

Wow wow wow !

Jimmy the jet out of absolutely nothing !

This is electric , this is Jimmy the Jet !

Last edited:
No point in having speed but not scoring double digit try figures since 2017.:eek:

Jet is not known to pass either, so his try assist record would not add to his 9 try tally from last year :cool:

The NSW and Australian Selectors did not see it that way

The Jet is a game breaker from any where on the field

X factor extraordinaire who can win a game on his own brilliance

A fit Jet will be in my team

Jimmy has one of the best spiral passes I have seen at full speed.. he has thrown some absolute rockets over the years

The NSW and Australian Selectors did not see it that way

The Jet is a game breaker from any where on the field

X factor extraordinaire who can win a game on his own brilliance

A fit Jet will be in my team

I know you are just going to keep ramming your ill-informed opinion down our throats, but when did he play for Australia?

Try watching some footy rather than YouTube

The problem is that if Walker gets clearance to play then that is our top 30 locked in. We have had a top 29 named in February which included Walker. Winterstein was released and Boyle signed. But we have also signed Sam Smith and named him on extended benches since, so that makes 30 with Walker. Unless we got a special leave to sign and name Smith whilst Walker was stood down ?

So to sign someone we will need to release someone from the squad - either permanently or a fringey back to Blacktown. I would imagine the only way we afford someone like Roberts is to release someone on good coin.

Jimmy has one of the best spiral passes I have seen at full speed.. he has thrown some absolute rockets over the years
Again, look at his recent record.

I remember amazing tries from even 45 years ago :happy:

We need a consistent try scorer now and Jet is not that, apart from his habit of changing Clubs at will :cool:

He can pass when he wants too ( video below )
How many try assists does suli or Parker have last two years?? I reckon Roberts would be close to covering both of them together??

He's never been picked to play for Australia, he only made NSW for the first time last year and didn't overly impress.
I stand corrected there . You are right he did not play for Australia and neither did mercurial players like Phil Blake

A fair evaluation of a players capabilities cannot be made in just one game

The Jet has consistently proven to be a match winner over the years for all the clubs that he has played with

The Jet has the rare X factor quality

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10