Could it be true?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can’t stand Roberts and would prefer we dont sign him

But seriously, if we ended up with Walker and Roberts on our books, it is an absolute no brainer that they are our centres. These guys are elite level, rep players. Parker is having a solid season and that is all he will ever be, solid

By the way, if we get Walker back and sign Roberts everyone’s favourite Brad Parker is back in Reggie’s!!!

Parker is doing well and is holding his own .

A fit Roberts is a game breaker . He is an elite player

No sentiment as winning is not every thing but the only thing

Sea eagles are meant to fly and with Walker and Roberts in the centres we have lethal cocktail of speed

Speed thrills the fans and devours the opposition .

images (1).jpg

Mate just rung me and reckons he saw Manly Officials having breakfast with an out of favour Bronco centre this morning.
Name names... I'd be VERY surprised if JTJ was sitting in a cafe talking to 2 guys in manly attire so it stands to reason that if your mate knows they are manly officials then he must know their names... I'm particularly interested to know if one had a Ned Kelly-esque beard....?

Might not apply to Souths with their G I possible cap exemption but Robert "s current 500 k Bronco"s contract is going to take some accommodating for the other N R L clubs if he does want out of the Broncs , particularly Manly with their present cap penalty .

Wrong.

Maybe you should be supporting the filthy purple scum. That’s the attitude they live by and all it has led to is cheating and not playing the game in the spirit of the game.

I would rather be a winner at all costs and be hated just like the Manly Sea eagles club is than a loser and being loved by all .

You seem to forget that winning also involves having that speedy player on the field - not in rehab of one definition or another.
You forgot to read my post properly ..... You forgot the F word feathered friend

A .......fit...... Roberts is a game breaker . He is an elite player

I would rather be a winner at all costs and be hated just like the Manly Sea eagles club is than a loser and being loved by all .
The league World hated Matai. He was a thug according to everyone ELSE. He will go down as one of my all time favorites.

Teams need villains. We had Choc, Matai, DCE (for a while) etc there.

I'd be over the moon with Walker and Roberts. Again, I think Des could nurture him like Bennett, and guys like the Turbo's (who know him through Origin) could ground him.

The league World hated Matai. He was a thug according to everyone ELSE. He will go down as one of my all time favorites.

Teams need villains. We had Choc, Matai, DCE (for a while) etc there.

I'd be over the moon with Walker and Roberts. Again, I think Des could nurture him like Bennett, and guys like the Turbo's (who know him through Origin) could ground him.

Legend says that One of our greatest forwards Mal Reilly was one of our most skillful , hardest and brutal dirtiest players in the game .

My Dragons mates hated Matai . They thought he was a dirty player . They always remember how he nearly knocked Gasniers head off in a match

My Souths mates also hated Matai because he also nearly knocked burgess head off

Matai was an enforcer and an intimidator .

The NRL arena is a tough arena and enforces and intimidators moto is .....

Get the upper hand and do it to the cnts before they do it to you

People who think Roberts is elite are the ones who watch the 3 minute highlights packages rather than the full game.

It’s no good scoring one amazing length of the field try if you let two in with terrible defence and lack of urgency and application at your end.

Not. What. We. Need.

Consistency is what makes great strike players

Players that consistently Screw the opposition with their Speed

The Jet has been consistently Screwing opposition teams as an 18 year old with South Sydney

One gap and Try time for the Jet .

He has played for his state and his country and to do that you need more than "just about it" feathered friend

If his country that he played for is the Indigenous All Stars, then you are correct but as for being a fully fledged Australian rep then no.
He’s been booted from 2 clubs, still gets into trouble and to me that’s “just about it”.

No thanks.

He has played for his state and his country and to do that you need more than "just about it" feathered friend
And now he is in reserve grade with a dodgy back and ever growing bad attitude :wait:

High maintenance, rehab regular player - pass @:cool:

If his country that he played for is the Indigenous All Stars, then you are correct but as for being a fully fledged Australian rep then no.
He’s been booted from 2 clubs, still gets into trouble and to me that’s “just about it”.

No thanks.
I can see your point but he also has been a match winner for all the clubs he has played . He has improved from his earlier indiscretions as he is maturing

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10