Coaching Dominoes - Cowboys sack Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow this is the year of living dangerously for NRL head coaches... and it seems that Covid-19 is the least of their problems!

I hear Seilbold is available next year. Pretty decent coach apparently. Rated highly amongst some cheif executives.

Can’t remember if he survived or coached a few more games but I will never forget this, pretty sure it was after loosing against us.
0D1F4592-627C-4793-A5B7-586246E5FFD9.jpeg

Any word on Tooves and Warriors... he expressed interest didn't he? I would think you would be putting your hand up for Townsville first... some decent young kids, big JT locked away for years to come and much nicer weather to train through winter in...

Cowboys are certainly in a much better position in terms of playing squad, and roster, etc than the Dogs are.

Walker Bros may suit them perfectly tbh.

Hope Baz has already signed with the Dogs.

The talent that is Trent Barrett should have his pick of the jobs. Sydney, Queensland, overseas - which do you prefer supercoach..?

Cowboys are certainly in a much better position in terms of playing squad, and roster, etc than the Dogs are.

Walker Bros may suit them perfectly tbh.

Hope Baz has already signed with the Dogs.
It's an opportunity alright...
Kevvie would have to be a big show surely...

The talent that is Trent Barrett should have his pick of the jobs. Sydney, Queensland, overseas - which do you prefer supercoach..?
I did wonder if the Cows made their move now to enable them to make a move for Supercoach Barrett before he signs on the dotted line with the Dogs…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10