Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Or

SIEBOLD, YOUR’E FIRED!!!!!!!

I can see Nothing Personal about your Fiery post feathered friend
It is very Humbling and Brings us All down all to earth and puts our Legendary club on a Pedestal

The Fact is that We are ALL Accountable for the work we do
We Are All in the firing line
We are all accountable for our Decisions , Performances and Results .

For the sake of our Proud club lets hope Seibold lifts Manly and we Win against the Rabbits .
We Do Not want to see Manly become losers on the World Stage
We Do Not want to see our Maroon colors lowered
We want to see Manly become the Winning Pride of World Rugby League

The Winning Cliffy Lyons on Top of the World where our Legendary club Manly Belongs
1708651919195.png

the service would be quicker if they didn't have to warm the beer up before selling it to you first
Also, Brookie is now a cashless venue. Buying tickets at the ground with cash, gone, buying drinks and food also gone. Used to have a set amount you'd spend with cash, now you kinda lose track on the match day spend. Ah well, thats the modern world we all live in now.

Or the server's opening the can tops when buying 3 or more at a time, Jeez I hate that.
the missus dragged me along to the pink concert in newcastle last week, i went to order a beer while we were waiting, the sun is belting down and as i order i notice they have kindly prepared a table full of each alcoholic beverage on sale by pouring them into cups so you don't have to wait for them.

the missus dragged me along to the pink concert in newcastle last week, i went to order a beer while we were waiting, the sun is belting down and as i order i notice they have kindly prepared a table full of each alcoholic beverage on sale by pouring them into cups so you don't have to wait for them.
No way I would except that, for a start it's not hygienic to have open cups of alcohol siting in the sun...no thanks !!.

For you @BOZO
Good Morning feathered friend and Thank you for posting this Scintillating Speed Story

The fact is that there is no SAABstitute for speed
Nothing comes close to its magnificent magnitude

Speed is Cocaine on the footy field and gets the fans on a frenzy high
The exhilarating Climax of a runaway Saab , Koula , Garrick , Turbo try

God Speed to all my feathered friends
LIFE IS A JOURNEY
MAY YOU ALL ENJOY THE RIDE
AT FULL SPEED AHEAD :h:
1709155270618.png

Attachments

• 1709154505775.png
    1709154505775.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 9

For you @BOZO
I reckon it would be though some good backline speedsters in quite a few past Manly line ups as well ..
Russell Gartner , Tom Mooney , Rod Jackson , even Fulton wombat and Alan Thompson were quite quick in the 70 's as a line up .
O " Conner , williams Shearer even des Hasler in the Halves had good natural speed as well in the 80 "s
But this current backline grouping from D C E to Turbo [ or vice versa ] and collectively , very quick and no doubt faster by any comparison

I reckon it would be though some good backline speedsters in quite a few past Manly line ups as well ..
Russell Gartner , Tom Mooney , Rod Jackson , even Fulton wombat and Alan Thompson were quite quick in the 70 's as a line up .
O " Conner , williams Shearer even des Hasler in the Halves had good natural speed as well in the 80 "s
But this current backline grouping from D C E to Turbo [ or vice versa ] and collectively , very quick and no doubt faster by any comparison
Speaking of pace, Just have this vision or dream in my head of Tommy making a break like he always does, giving a lovely ball to Saab who beats his opposite for pace on the outside, like he always does then draws the fullback sends an inside pass to Koula with only the fullback to beat, and you know the rest. Sort of dream you want every night tbh..

Speaking of pace, Just have this vision or dream in my head of Tommy making a break like he always does, giving a lovely ball to Saab who beats his opposite for pace on the outside, like he always does then draws the fullback sends an inside pass to Koula with only the fullback to beat, and you know the rest. Sort of dream you want every night tbh..
Hey , well within the realms of possibility or even likelihood if all can stay fit and well and regular appearances .

Brothers Nick and Fred Yakich were speedsters. But Ken Irvine has been the fastest so far.

Brothers Nick and Fred Yakich were speedsters. But Ken Irvine has been the fastest so far.

Yeah would have liked to have watched Nick Yakich in action , apparently serious pace and no doubt also his brother Fred [ younger ? ] and both good beach sprinters as well . Well from what i have noticed and Alan Maddelena from close to that era also could scoot .
Jack Elsegood and Scott Donald must have been right up there as well though fair to say Michael Robinson and Wolfman were no slouches either .
Wonder how Michael's twin brother , The Better Robbo is faring these days , [ missed on here } certainly hope he is going well

Yeah would have liked to have watched Nick Yakich in action , apparently serious pace and no doubt also his brother Fred [ younger ? ] and both good beach sprinters as well . Well from what i have noticed and Alan Maddelena from close to that era also could scoot .
Jack Elsegood and Scott Donald must have been right up there as well though fair to say Michael Robinson and Wolfman were no slouches either .
Wonder how Michael's twin brother , The Better Robbo is faring these days , [ missed on here } certainly hope he is going well
Apparently Robbo had some drag when running but got to speed after he wound up!

The combined speed of our Rd 1 three quarters would be hard to beat in any era. Our whole back seven is very fast, even though DCE has slowed over the years. I heard that Brooks was a sprint champion at high school.

Kaeo Weekes ran 100 metres in 10.98 seconds in 2019, but we haven't seen his true speed in NRL yet. Ken Irvine is definitely our fastest ever player with 100 yards in 9.3 seconds. Other speedsters not mentioned in earlier posts include Les Hanigan, Danny Gough, John McDonald & Andrew Frew.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8