Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Thank you for posting @The Wheel
The news is that The Manly Brand will be there to promote the NRL game in Vegas

I hope the Manly men that represent our Legendary club are aware of How much the Americans love winners and the only way to win people that love winners is to WIN

One of Americas most monumental and proud Winner speech was by the Great Leader of men General George Patton

AMERICA LOVES A WINNER
AND WILL NOT TOLERATE A LOSER
THIS IS WHY AMERICA HAS NEVER
AND WILL NEVER LOSE A WAR!
End Quote

So it is imperative that we Win this war against our arch enemies the Rabbits
And Stand proud and tall and live up to our legendary clubs high standards
and Win over the American people the proud Manly /American Way

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
One of Americas most monumental and proud Winner speech was by the Great Leader of men General George Patton

AMERICA LOVES A WINNER
End Quote
Bozo I think you should see if Gen Patton ever updated his prediction after the Vietnam War.
(Oh, that's right, he can't, he died in 1945) 🤔 :eek:

parala

Rookie
This sounds great and loving the Japanese Lager too! Goes down very easy on a Sunday afternoon at Brooky watching Manly piling on some try’s.
It is a great initiative. Still wish we had better bar and food options for normal members. The lines underneath the Jane Try Stand can be a nightmare. Still, good to see Manly doing something progressive with the corporate options.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Rarely is any club full strength in the NRL.

Lodge, Toff and Schuster is not some outrageous list.

No club ever has full strength if it does not have resilience feathered friend

Adversity in an NRL Season STRIKES like a lethal Cobra Snake
and a Club that fails to build a Resilient Culture Capitulates and misses the finals
1708552400829.png

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Four NRL clubs are chasing the American Dream
What does the American Dream Stand for ?
Equal opportunity to achieve success and prosperity through hard work, determination, and initiative

Which two clubs will stand up and Deliver ?

1708553552227.png

Eagle 1

First Grader
It is a great initiative. Still wish we had better bar and food options for normal members. The lines underneath the Jane Try Stand can be a nightmare. Still, good to see Manly doing something progressive with the corporate options.
Don't mind the beer shack on the hill, just need a 2nd one to halve the long lines on match days.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Thank you for posting @The Wheel
The news is that The Manly Brand will be there to promote the NRL game in Vegas

I hope the Manly men that represent our Legendary club are aware of How much the Americans love winners and the only way to win people that love winners is to WIN

AMERICA LOVES A WINNER
End Quote

So it is imperative that we Win this war against our arch enemies the Rabbits
And Stand proud and tall and live up to our legendary clubs high standards
and Win over the American people the proud Manly /American Way
Make Manly Great Again!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20