Choc is officially retired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just can't help but think that the timing is all a bit too convenient for a club that has been cheating and Watmough's TPA's are a part of this systematic rorting. They may actually find themselves under the cap now as a result of his (forced) retirement. And would Watmough have been so destructive in 2014 if he had not been lured by the worms with an over priced contract and dodgey TPA's? It would also seem that BA and the worms have used Watmough for their own gains.

The worms are complete lowlifes and deserve to play for zero points this year and include Watmough in their cap this year and for 2017 and 2018 and also be forced to shed players.

Watmough was an awesome player for us, never gave up even when the chips were down, same as Gift, both equally as important for the club. Both would have been really disappointed but the difference was how the two dealt with their departure, one with class the other like an ass. Gifty is welcome back anytime if he wants but Choc can take his money and pi$$ off

I wish no player physical harm, except Justin Hodges (he can go and get @@@@ed), but as far as Choc goes, you can't destroy everything you (and your team) tried to build, then throw more stones as you drove to training with BA, and then expect we'll all still love you.

Manly fans on the whole would have understood if you'd had a problem with the way the place was being run. But instead you basically slandered the entire club, and to me that includes us as fans. So tell your story walking pal.

It's a two way street.

The club gave Choc a hell of a lot. He's made enough money to set himself and his family up for life.

But he's paid a big price physically.

He threw his toys out of the cot when the club made decisions he didn't agree with. You have to cut him some slack though. Intelligence is not his strong suit.

On the other hand, he's pocketed an extra 2 mill. Maybe I'm the dumb one.

I hope he enjoys the ex parramatta player reunions because he won't get an invite to the manly ones
The ball is in Choc's court.

In leaving, he lacked the class you'd expect from somebody who had a clubs' backing for over a decade, through the great times and bad. He made his departure personal and you can't help but think it came from a shallow mind more prone to reacting, than thinking.

If he's cooked now, then he has the time to consider his next move. We've seen Kite re-engage with the Sea Eagles despite his final years in Penrith, as well as a raft of ex-players that still had seasons in them after leaving, often forced.

We could see a contrite Watmough get back in with the club and ex-players that helped create his legacy, or he can drop his lot in with the Eels. For most of us it would appear to be an easy choice, but given the surprise I got when his disrespect for the club emerged, who knows what he'll do.

I personally would love to see him return to the fold, smooth out the issues behind closed doors and become a strong ambassador for us in the future.

I can't forget his behaviour, but I have the capacity to forgive.

Actions speak louder and longer than words in the fullness of time for me. A **** stirrer and a bit of a ratbag (after all he was from Narrabeen--always full of psychos when I was playing junior league) but an absolute lynchpin of the pack that gave us the enduring dominance for so many years; and broke his body doing it. I'd buy him a beer anytime.

And if he's pivotal to parra's season being destroyed, well, we should probably erect a statue on pittwater road somewhere.

To be fair to Choc , I don't think the fans have any idea about what was actually going on behind the scenes.
Like when Choc said he was staying but was all but signed with Parra? (had agreed in principle with ba)

Like when Choc said he was staying but was all but signed with Parra? (had agreed in principle with ba)
Don't get me wrong ,I also think he carried on like a prized ####wit.
But I don't think we know what exactly went down.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8